Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Full contact sport?

Castro   

^ :D That's hilarious.

The internet is becoming a land mine of misleading and incorrect information. At some point, the line between real and unreal will become blurred. And to anyone who doesn't know any better, the first hit on a google search result is what they'll take as facts. Isn't it important then for Al-Azhar to reclaim Islamic information propagation and consolidate it at once source?

Haneefah   

Subhanallah, this is quite preposterous! I doubt very much this piece is authentic at all.

Originally posted by Castro:

Just to be sure, I emailed the Al-Azhar for more information on the authenticity of the fatwa.

Perhaps it would've been wise had you done so before posting it here on the forum. This type of news poses the risk of causing confusion (as if we don't already have enough) among those who may not be well versed in Islamic jurisprudence, and almost always, certain inattentive and heedless individuals will either ridicule or insult the scholars as a result. Hence, as you have stated somewhere yourself, it can be quite dangerous.

As far as the general ruling on nudity during intercourse is concerned, most scholars agreed that it is permissible on the basis that first, there is no Saheeh hadeeths that prohibit this or even deem it Makrooh, and second, they substantiate this with the sound hadeeth of the Prophet (saw) where he said " Cover your ‘awrah except from your wife and those whom your right hand possesses (ie slaves). So calm down folks, you can be as nude as you'd like with your current/potential husbands and wives, though modesty in our behaviours is always ideal smile.gif

Khayr,

May Allah guide you all, inshallah!

Aameen, we all need His guidance! Although I understand your frustration with those whom you perceive are ridiculing Islamic principals, those who may be criticizing the shayuukhs in general or those whose motives you find questionable, I would advise you to contain yourself when addressing them or dealing with them in real life even; and please refrain from calling them names Insha'Allah for that would only result in further bickering and retaliation. We need to be extremely patient, very calm and considerate when doing da'wa in real life or in the cyber world... and I mean that in the best way smile.gif

Ahura, stop being a one sided

SENTIMENTALIST

LoL.

The stuff you come up with! What exactly is a 'one-sided sentimentalist'? Such a strange creature. *Shakes head*

Castro   

^ His certification (for insanity) is pending dear. The paperwork has been submitted. :D

Originally posted by Abraar:

Perhaps it would've been wise had you done so before posting it here on the forum.

Perhaps. I'm no investigative reporter, atheer. It is better to bring such things to light so others can put in their two cents and have a discussion like this. If it's true, the "scholar" deserves tongue lashing, if it isn't, the confusion is cleared.

Dhubad.   

Strange..!

I heard when scholars produce Fatwa on any subject, if it is correct (according to Quran & Sunnah) they will get two rewards, however, if it is not according to the Quran and Sunnah they will still get one reward.

So if this scholar’s Fatwa not accurate then he will get one reward inshallah.

Johnny B   

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

eunics that carry the ermm donations between the men and the women during the ermm transaction.

36_12_6.gif36_12_6.gif36_12_6.gif

A leben ahf dein kepele !!

Khayr   

Originally posted by Castro:

Perhaps. I'm no investigative reporter, atheer. It is better to bring such things to light so others can put in their two cents and have a discussion like this.
If it's true, the
"scholar" deserves tongue lashing
, if it isn't, the confusion is cleared.

And in an earlier post you said

Atheer Khayr, when a learned scholar of Islam says something like marriages are annulled and voided with full nudity between a married couple, he or she is
begging of mockery and rebuke.

Village Member,

What gives you the 'NERVE', the 'Right', to speak ill of any ALIM/Scholar of Islam.

The Ulama sacrfice

their TIME,

their Family life,

their Privacy etc. for Allah and his rasul (salallahu caliyhe wasilm)and

service to the Ummah

and don't get a quarter of that back in appreciation from the Ummah AT ALL.

They get underpaid, overworked, overburden, overscrutunized etc.and all you can do is try to Critique them. :mad:

If the Ulama are the Inheriters of the prophets (hadith) and are the ones that fear Allah the Most (in quran) and Allah and his rasul (salallahu caliyhe wasilm) have honored them,

then ya fursadha kuusiye inaadh kuu caay doontid.

Have you read any of the great works of the Ulama, the many volumes that scholars like Ghazzali, Suyuti, Asqalani,Nawawi, Shafi etc,

Do you know that many of the Scholars of today have to Memorize some of these volumess works to be a scholar, on top of quran and hadith?

Waryadha, if you don't respect the scholars and want to join in in rebuking and making fun of any of them, then don't be surpised if you get dealt with harshly! ;)

Allah yah deekuum!

Castro   

^ I warned you twice already. If you don't edit your post and remove that village member title (addressing me), you will regret it.

Arawella   

What's up with this Village member and the photo Kayr? Is Village Member a term used for gay. If so why are you using it, are you one?

Castro, have a cuppa my fella and remember a name does not make you who you are. ;)

Ibtisam   

i second that, but it is pretty childish callin people names, simply because you happen to differ in views or approachs regarding certain issues. Even if you feel that they are in the wrong you have to be able to explain your self and justify your argument to show why you are right and they are not.

Castor answering him with simliar things will just lower you to childish behaviour. if your can't get on, ignore each other

cheers

During the live televised debate, Islamic scholar Abdel-Moti dismissed the fatwa, saying: "Nothing is prohibited during marital sex, except of course sodomy."

Does this mean no more oral sex for married couple, doggy style, 69 etc??? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by Khayr:

If the Ulama are the Inheriters of the prophets (hadith) and are the ones that fear Allah the Most (in quran) and Allah and his rasul (salallahu caliyhe wasilm) have honored them,

then ya fursadha kuusiye inaadh kuu caay doontid.

First of all, who said anything about the Ulema? Writting your opinion on the content of a Fatwa is not tantamount to an unscrupulous attack on the Ulema as a whole. Only this particular Fatwa and it's authors.

But let me ask you this question, since it appears you hold the Ulema in high regard. Can one be a muslim and reject the Ulema?

Have you read any of the great works of the Ulama, the many volumes that scholars like Ghazzali, Suyuti, Asqalani,Nawawi, Shafi etc,

Yes except for Suyuti and Nawawi. What's your point?

Do you know that many of the Scholars of today have to Memorize some of these volumess works to be a scholar, on top of quran and hadith?

Well that is just not smart, is it? Why would they need to memorize when there are innumerable copies of all the works they're required to memorize? I doubt if that is still done.

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

quote:During the live televised debate, Islamic scholar Abdel-Moti dismissed the fatwa, saying: "Nothing is prohibited during marital sex, except of course sodomy."

Does this mean no more oral sex for married couple, doggy style, 69 etc??? :eek: :eek: :eek:
u miss understood;

nothing is Forbidden except for sodomy