Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Full contact sport?

Johnny B   

The fatwa committee chairman´s compromise made me wonder the probability of Rashad.H.Khalil having some hidden evidence, while his suggestion of a Blanket made me roll on the floor one more time.

36_12_6.gif

Pi   

Yeah, you do that, Liibaan. I'll make sure to take a trip to the local, kinky XXX store to get blindfolds when the need arises. Of course, if anyone ever sees me going inside, I'll just say that I'm observing religous rituals and that it has nothing to do with pleasure.

Ibtisam   

sick ppl :D

i think they just had too much food and got bored and thought lets talk about sex and what people do.

on a second note, if looking at people's private parts causes blindness, a lot of people would be blind in this world icon_razz.gif

why don't they do something constractive and help the poor, instead of arguing about issues which are beyond their control or small issues like what colour your scraf has to be, or how long ur miswaq should be. good gosh, get a life :mad:

hodman   

:D:D:D

Lol CW that was funny...ceeb badanaa indeed!!

Castro the title made me think of Rugby or something but ur right this would be fitting as a contact sport :D

Under the blankets??The sheiks gotta be kidding imagine trying to keep them from falling off.

Loooooooooooooooool!!!!

These wadaads must have lost their clothes then!

Originally posted by ibtisam:

why don't they do something constractive and help the poor, instead of arguing about issues which are beyond their control or small issues like what colour your scraf has to be, or how long ur miswaq should be. good gosh, get a life :mad:

I wondered about that countless times. How come they never issue fatwas against poverty, poor health, government mismanagement of resources, nepotism, abject living standards and so on... so many issues that need urgent attention from supposedly 'learned' Wadaads. Instead, whether 'holy' couple's eyes should glance over their respective genitals or not is what captures their attention.

Very hinky!

Khayr   

Once again the VILLAGE PEOPLE villagepeople.jpg CASTRO, JB/Rainbow man and company....where one posts the other follow!

They have spoken from where they defecate ;)

Yusuf Al-Qaradawi, was asked this same question. He is on record saying, "By God this is strange. I am being told that people in the West strip butt-naked during intercourse.
It is not recommended
that you take off all your garments during "Jimaac" (i.e. copulation).

Here is something that I found that could be of some help. I understand that that a possible intent to start this post could be to make fun of Muslim Ulama/Scholars and muslims in general. But don't be so NARROW MINDED, afterall, isn't that what you are trying to live by-OPEN MINDEDNESS smile.gif

Can I Remain Naked When Alone?

In general, it is either recommended or wajib to cover one's awra even when alone, except when there is an inevitable need. Ibn Abidin deemed the latter opinion, though the former is valid, too, as many chose it. It goes back to the Prophet's words (Allah bless him & give him peace), "Allah is more deserving of one's shyness."

Imam Zayn Ibn al-Nujaym said in his al-Bahr al-Ra'iq:

Know that there is scholarly consensus (ijma`) that it is obligatory to cover one's nakedness (`awra) in front of others... And when alone, there is difference of opinion [as to whether it is obligatory], but the correct opinion is that it is necessary (wajib), unless the uncovering was for a valid reason, as mentioned in Sharh al-Munya. [al-Bahr al-Ra'iq, 1: 283)

Imam al-Haskafi said in Durr al-Mukhtar:

(And to cover one's nakedness), this is a general obligation, even when alone according to the correct opinion, unless it is for a valid reason.

Ibn Abidin explained in his Radd al-Muhtar:

(Even when alone) That is: Outside of prayer, it is obligatory to cover one's nakedness in front of others by scholarly consensus, and even when alone according to the correct opinion...

Now, the apparent meaning of covering one's nakedness when alone outside of prayer [in this context] is that which is between the navel and knee, such that even women do not have to cover other than that [when alone] even if it is of their nakedness (awrah) [in front of others]...

(According to the correct opinion) For Allah Most High, even though He sees the covered just as He sees the naked, sees the one with their nakedness uncovered leaving proper manners and sees the covered exhibiting proper manners. These proper manners [here] are obligatory [f: because of the primary texts about them] whenever there is ability to exercise them.

(Unless it is for a valid reason) Such as using the toilet or cleaning oneself. In the Quniya, several opinions are mentioned about showering naked: that it is disliked; that it is excused, insha'Allah; that there is nothing wrong with it [i.e. but it is better not to]; that it is allowed for a small amount of time; that it is allowed in a small washroom... [Radd al-Muhtar, 1: 404-405)

The Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) instructed all men and women that,
"Modesty is from faith," and that, "Modesty brings only good."

Wassalam,

Faraz Rabbani

Ibtisam   

so we should shower with our under wear or something. cajjib, i never heard it before, i guess if you live long enough, you will hear everything.

and who determins if you have a valid reason. For me going to sleep naked in the summer due to extrem weather is a valid reason, but for you maybe not. but i guess if you don't tell anyone its between you and your lord.

anyway what ever turns ur pages.

Castro   

Originally posted by Khayr:

I understand that that a possible intent to start this post could be to make fun of Muslim Ulama/Scholars and muslims in general.

Atheer Khayr, when a learned scholar of Islam says something like marriages are annulled and voided with full nudity between a married couple, he or she is begging of mockery and rebuke. Please brother, don't make this into an us-and-them issue. We are all affected by what our, alleged, scholars say.

I personally don't mind the recommendation. As Liibaan said, socks are a legitimate form of garment. Now, when one's marriage is on the line, I believe it's foolish ninyahow. Don't you? And please don't call me (and others) the village people. I'm not a singer, a christian or gay.

Modesty   

Actually I heard about a hadith(someone correct me if I'm wrong) saying that Aisha (ra) never has seen the awra of the Nabi(saw). They covered their awrah during consumation.

Also, (again I might be wrong with the wording)I remember I read somewhere that this scholar once said, in the west the naked women doesn't turn the man on because they are always unhijabed, so in order to get that 'arousal' they do makruh things like falacio. However, the scholar said for us seeing the face of the woman arouses us.

Castro   

^ You ain't lyin. :D

Originally posted by Modesty:

However, the scholar said for us seeing the face of the woman arouses us.

I'm sure different people have varying thresholds. Though the annullment of marriage is something that is too important to be set off by (lawful) nudity among married couples.

The Source is not reliable enough! I question the authenticity of the report. Let Castro substabtiate with more articles if what the article saying is true?

Cheers

Castro   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

The Source is not reliable enough! I question the authencity of the report. Let Castro substabtiate with more articles if what the article saying is true?

Though the Daily Star of Lebanon is not my favorite Sunday newspaper, I see no reason why it would spread an outright lie such as this when it mentions the dean of an Al-Azhar faculty by name. At the very minimum, it risks a defamation of character lawsuit or worse, an accusation of ridiculing Islam. I always take everything I read with a grain of salt. This may be hoax for all we know. Obviously, my opinions stated so far are based on its authenticity. By the way, finding another source does not necessarily authenticate this fatwa. But as someone who brought it up, I'll look into it some more later when I'm at home.