Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Full contact sport?

Arawella   

The cleric is a plonker and his fatwa is pointless. The intimacy between a man and a woman is their own privacy and should not be violated by third parties especially where the couple is husband and wife. Anyone heeding this fatwa is more idiotic than the author.

----------------

Eid Mubarak to all

Pi   

Originally posted by Modesty:

this scholar once said, in the west the naked women doesn't turn the man on because they are always unhijabed, so in order to get that 'arousal' they do makruh things like falacio.

Why do you people revel in being ridiculous? Hmmm, let's see if this holds water. The scholar says that, in the West the naked woman does not turn on the man. So, is the scholar here referring to all western men? most? or just some? And just how exactly did he come to this conclusion? anecdotal evidence? Also, how does the scholar know that engaging in fellatio is a sign of not being able to be turned on?

Besides, this is hardly a sign of "desensitization" of the hormones. No matter how many times a male sees a naked woman, his Hypothalamus (the part of the brain responsible for the secretion of hormones) will always react unless he is sexually disabled, ill, or very old. Of course, different persons are equipped with different drives, some overly active, others markedly passive.

However, the scholar said for us seeing the face of the woman arouses us.

This scholar is either full of hormones or he is full of shit.

castro, this just vaidates my argument for eunics that carry the ermm donations between the men and the women during the ermm transaction.

Think about it why invalidate the good mariage? Or risk any unpleasentries between the fair sexes.

Aite Castro...

My objection to the report was not about the content more like the approach. To me it seemed not serious enough as if it’s from the odd news section. Is the article actually reporting a serious fatwa issued or whether it is misquotes and so to sensationalize.

JB..No idea what the swedish paper is saying

Cheers

Originally posted by Khayr:

Once again the VILLAGE PEOPLE
villagepeople.jpg
CASTRO, JB/Rainbow man and company....where one posts the other follow!

They have spoken from where they defecate
;)

I understand that that a possible intent to start this post could be to make fun of Muslim Ulama/Scholars and muslims in general.

And he still persists with the cheap shots!

Khayr, stop second guessing people's intentions and get a life, will ya?

Castro   

^ I gave Khayr a friendly warning earlier. He's well advised to heed it. Otherwise, it's on. :D

LOZ, I'm also starting to suspect the authenticity of this Fatwa. Surely it would have been reported in the Egyptian media. Will keep looking a bit more but it's not looking real so far.

Nephissa   

If it walks like a duck,sounds like a duck, looks like a duck, it's a duck! Just kiddin. Why care what Khayr thinks. Only you know for sure who gets your juices runnin, Dick or Jane or both. Don't sweat it.

Jacpher   

The religious decree sparked a hot debate on the private satellite network Dream's popular religious talk show and on the front page of Sunday's Al-Masri Al-Yawm, Egypt's leading independent daily newspaper.

Soad Saleh, who heads the women's department of Al-Azhar's Islamic studies faculty, pleaded for "anything that can bring spouses closer to each other" and rejected the claim that nudity during intercourse could invalidate a union.

During the live televised debate, Islamic scholar Abdel-Moti
dismissed the fatwa, saying: "Nothing is prohibited during marital sex, except of course sodomy."

For his part, Al-Azhar's fatwa committee chairman Abdullah Megawar argued that married couples could see each other naked but they should not look at each other's genitalia and
suggested
that they cover up with a blanket during sex.

Has this fatwa been finalized? Does the reporter/article cite the references, sources in which the clerics used to back up their argument? I don’t know if this piece of info is available or kept private. I’m not familiar with how fatwas are introduced and legalized or what channels they go through. If someone with such info, please speak up.

It’s reckless to condemn the culumaa based on one or two fatwa’s you don’t agree. There might as well be a valid reason for discussing such topics. It’s likely they spoke and wrote about poverty and all those things you listed but it’s not for them to splash it on your monitor screen.

Khayr   

Originally posted by Ahura:

quote:Originally posted by Khayr:

Once again the VILLAGE PEOPLE
villagepeople.jpg
CASTRO, JB/Rainbow man and company....where one posts the other follow!

They have spoken from where they defecate
;)

I understand that that a possible intent to start this post could be to make fun of Muslim Ulama/Scholars and muslims in general.

And he still persists with the cheap shots!

Khayr
, stop second guessing people's intentions and get a life, will ya?
And soon enough the other SENTIMENTALIST-CW/Athena will follow in support. :D

Ahura, stop being a one sided

SENTIMENTALIST

It’s reckless to condemn the culumaa based on one or two fatwa’s you don’t agree. There might as well be a valid reason for discussing such topics. It’s likely they spoke and wrote about poverty and all those things you listed but it’s not for them to splash it on your monitor screen.

Ducaqabe, saxib you really live up to your SOL name, Masha Allah. :cool:

This is the point that is lost in oversight to the constant Bullshidh that the Village People and other SENTIMENTALIST fill SOL with.

The Good is not focused on when it comes to muslims, its always about

the PROBLEMS with Islam,

with muslims etc....and yet they keep forgetting that their lineage, their history

is deeply rooted in ISLAM-like it or not!

When you get pulled up at the airport line and singled out, remember folks you are part of the same UMMAH that you mock in your daily lives.

Allah yah deekum

May Allah guide you all, inshallah!

If it walks like a duck,sounds like a duck, looks like a duck, it's a duck! Just kiddin.

Bisharoo, are you a poet by any chance! smile.gif

Castro   

^ Nin kuu digay kuma dilin.

In the search for the authenticity of this fatwa, I searched the web (far and wide) and could not find any other reference to it besides the Daily Star of Lebanon. Just to be sure, I emailed the Al-Azhar for more information on the authenticity of the fatwa. I'll let you know when they respond.

Kheyr, why are obsessed with the village people? You look like you'd fit right in there with the fake 'sheikh' look. I'm putting my bet on you knowing the YMCA routine as well ;)

p.s. I cant b more sentimental than normal, I was borg! :mad:

Jacpher   

Castro: Nice job there buddy! I doubt if you would get any response [dang, I’m too critical] but if you do, please share with us.

Kheyr: Thanks. I try to remain as one, except that at times I let myself off the hook. Watch it buddy. You’ve just pissed off Curling Water. :D Cool it down it’s Yowmul Carafaa!

In this particular issue, I would side with Abdel-Moti as he has the knowledge to support his rejection. In real life, I would ask for the references and the status of all the clerics involved/backing the fatwa. In this age and time, it’s relatively easy to issue a fatwa without the creditability & the support of the legitimacy of qualified scholars.

Damn why do they care what people do behind closed doors and shaded windows – Do it half-naked or in full-nudity-motion but the screwing is still going on – It is like getting a cheese-burger without the buns and pasta without the suugo – Neither has flavor without the other – And if you see where I am going with this then you get my point – If I am going to be with this person till death do us part then you better believe I want to see and know ever scratch and scar on their body from head to toe – Besides ain't the lights being off enough –

Castro   

Originally posted by Ducaqabe:

Castro:
Nice job there buddy! I doubt if you would get any response [dang, I’m too critical] but if you do, please share with us.

Ducaqabe, what was more frustrating than searching for other references to this fatwa (besides the Lebanese daily which I'm weary of) is how badly-built and disfunctional Al-Azhar's website is. The search engine does not work. The Arabic site and the English site cross-reference each other (and eventually to broken links :mad: ). Would it not be extremely useful if Al-Azhar, easily the preeminent Islamic research and educational facility ever, to have a comprehensive and functional research website? To continuously google for fatwas (and general Islamic knowledge) only to be thrown to these shady sites is at best frustrating and at worst, dangerous. Ah well.

Jacpher   

Originally posted by
Poetically_Malevolent*

Besides ain't the lights being off enough

What! Lights off? Says who? Do we have a fatwa?

Castro: You just reminded me of a Islamic website I visited the other day in search of Eid information. Everything is in Arabic and the English page is broken link that leads to a dead end. I gotta admit, English speakers aren’t a top priority for them. They loaded Adaan clip on the first page that blasts your speakers whenever you visit their site. What’s more annoying trying to explain Adaan to a redneck sitting next to you. Here how it went. What kind of music was that? It’s called Arabic. Oh, it’s Arabic, I love Arabic music. Turn it up. No it can get too loud. Is that your favorite song? Yeah, it’s called Adaan and most people listen to it four or five times a day. Where is the beat? Oh I forgot to tell you it has not beat. That’s strange. I know I love strange things :mad: If you go to [local Arabic shop] you’ll find it there.