Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

nuune   

Norf is not interested in road pirates :D

I heard dadka carabaha ku nool, durbaba carab bey iska noqdaan oo dhiigooda wuu is badalaa durbaba, dabeecadii carabta, qaabkii carabta, socodkii carabta iyo all the norms of the Arabs ayey yeeshaan!

NGONGE   

^^ How many years have you been living in that place, you bloody fish? Hire a tima jilac to do all the running for you. :D

Ibtisam   

Salam people.

North congrats on the promotion and slow down baal, you have 2kids now smile.gif

Ngonge et al, stop trying to make him a tuug.

N.O.R.F   

^^Thanks.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ How many years have you been living in that place, you bloody fish? Hire a tima jilac to do all the running for you.
:D

Why don't I just contact the brothers who work for the Shurta? I have picked the easy way of doing things icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

Why Lily? They get paid for it and many of them would need the money. Don't be too righteous, dear. :D

Ibti,

He'll be doing a public service. Speed Cameras are EVIL.

loooooooooool@nuune,,,, reminds me of when i first met Norf ,, i was like "waar ninku show carab buu ahaa" ,, according his looks, talks and dresses ,,, but that was before i discover the guy doesn't speak a single Arabic word ,,,, :D

nuune   

^^^ loool@JB, :D , Norf is not Arab, he still got alot of Somalinimo in him, wait till he says ganbi ganbi haa hunaa yaa layta

Salaamu Calaykum mid iyo kuli!

i have just learned what Trolling or to Troll means - i wonder which case applies to this thread?

here are encarta dictionary's meanings

1. Transitive and intransitive verb: to wander round a particular area or place, especially in search of a sexual partner

or

2. Online intransitive verb: to lure other Internet users into sending responses to carefully designed incorrect statements

BTW - the meanings were in that order!!