Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

Morning Che. This credit crunch is playing havoc with American lives. But it sounds like a matter of life and death for you. :D

(How come none of the other Americans here complain about it? Are they a bit..hmmm..err..you know.. poor?).

NGONGE...Poor Americans are still better than the rest of the miserable world. But just find out immigration to the States has actually slowed down.

CL...So far the dems didn't roll over like they usually do.

Ibtisam   

Lool what is wrong with u people?? I have many hrs to go. :rolleyes:

I hate hospitals, no one knows anything and everyone blames it on someone else.

Ibtisam   

Sometimes you see things that make you very thankful. I just arranged a home visit for 93year old lady who cares for her son who is 41 years old, he is disabled, brain damaged and speech impaired from an accident. Her Husband passed away two months ago. :( She is so nice and she still has her marbles. I feel so sorry for her. I wish she would be a Muslim, struggling so much in this life and then Akhiro. May allah guide her. Johnny you do not need to comment here

Alhmudlilah for so many things. :(

P.s. Che I work in a private hospital, contract based for different consultants. I'm the person that sorts out their mess and gets them into shape.

Oz   

Originally posted by Malika:

^5min to go, whooo!

Erm this is not the usual Malika,but her twin sister..
:D

Malika once upon a time A&T came with this idea of posting weird threads claiming someone hacked into his SOL account and used it to post those threads, it turned to be false accusation. :D

Cara.   

Ibti, that is sad, I hope you are able to get her some assistance at least.

And if anyone can whip bureaucrats into shape, it's you smile.gif

I was going to confess this in the Please-Kill-Me thread but it got deleted before I could post it and I simply must get it off my chest:

I'm a kleptomaniac, but I steal worthless things, like welcome mats, TV antennas, billboard sign letters, airplane seat cushions, etc.

It's no picnic if you're not a Hollywood starlet :(

What am I going to do with 347 restaurant dinner plates?

^^ you seriously can't be buying Ibti's BS? I dunno about you but i am finding very hard to reconcile her being the mess cleaner and being able to spend time in the troll corner? imagine where she writes Ngonge's name in the invoices or appointments! Holly Sambuus of the Afur!

On your not-so-little problem of havong fast & furious ghostly hands that can pick up stuff, I think you could take them with you to a greek wedding and say "you have come with your own sets of plates to throw, thank you very much" :D

Salaamaatun