Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

Loool Ngonge, How can you be the Accounts department AND the HR and still send so much time on SOL. Damn! You need to run a little. smile.gif

nuune   

lool@CL & Malika :D

Sayid, are you banned from posting in Troll, why are all of your posts blank, nuudo waaye see camal!!

Ngonge can claim triple salary for all the extra work.

NGONGE   

^^ I used to be the 'Student's Department' too and dealt with countless Arab boys and girls crying about having to do resits and whats not. Things are not as bad now.

Malika, every once in a while, I have to show my face around the office. Anyway, the IT guys sort of have a point. It's not a hardware issue (well not really).

ps

Ibti, you can do with a run yourself (you sneaky woman) icon_razz.gif

subax wanaagsan trollers.

:D @ NG ... the natural enemy of the IT department are the bean counters ... it is not incompetence sxb .. it is to get back at you for denying the request for purchasing that top of line of piece of equipment ... next time you turn down another request they'll probably lock you out of your email account

Malika   

^Morning GJ!

IT guy's like to intimidate is that what gets them off? When ever I have an IT problem and call them,this particular guy tends to give it all! Like am asking him to build me a space ship,the work usually takes him 5 mins.. :mad:

Oh,GJ ramadan Mubarak,dee beriyaan laguuma arko,intee kadumatee?

"CL,wouldnt that be just dandy,and a treat. Especially if he going to be wearing his pilot uniform. "

Malika- ure fasting woman fasting....

:D

so nuune what say you?

^ Malika Ramadan Kariim to you as well abaayo.

busy with shaqo and school and ramadan .. they are cutting into my trolling time.

:D those guys are at the bottom of the IT ladder ... and most of the people they talk to for support issues are brain dead dee u dul qaado

Malika   

CL..What is this new obessession with nuune,you dont want the old man to get jealous and start flying lesson at his age.. :D

Am fasting,Am fasting@ CL icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool^6 Hungry sure brings outs a different side to you yaa Malika. I see you changing from morning till Afur. :D

Geel, alhumdulilah my dearest, yourself?

Malika   

^Naa anaa islayabee,caudhubillah! redface.gif:D

Alright,this is my last trolling on ramadan,I made a promise to myself to stay focus, see you all I'A after ramadan. smile.gif

Early Eid Mubarak to you all!