Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

Sophist,

Is that good or bad? Lets hope it's good.

ps

Sorry for coming late guys, I didn't realise I had the keys to this place. I'll make sure I'm early tomorrow. :D

Sayid, did you take a clip of it on your phone? Surely that's what everyone does nowadays.

Maalin wanaagsan ,,,

I slept in last night that i missed my Salaad, my suxuur and everything .......... Now i'm fasting from Afur to Afur ,,, not that difficult though ,,

Nuune: haygu bilaabin ninyahow - 'maxaa mee

shaas ka samayneysa' kulaha! - i was on my way to work man,

Norf1: the incident took place in Elephant & Castle, Do you know what borough that place is in? sense you know london so well!

Ngonge: it was to horrifying to even think about taking pictures - i know you would probable have?

Faheema.   

Why can't some people admit they cock it up instead of being sneaky. I told this guy at work that he made a cock up and 10mins later he comes back to me and says...It's working fine for me :mad: :mad:

Abtigiis   

Too much love is dangerous. It makes the person bitter and teary. Someone's wife might be divorced for loving her husband too much! The man couldn't rest. What advise for my friend? :D

nuune   

lool Sayid, ma naag uur-ku jirtadeeda iska soo qubeyso ayaan xata fiirin lahaa, galabtana markaad shaqada ka imaato mid kaloo is jarjareyso ayaad la kulmi doontaa :D

^^mediator?? - you mean agony uncle?

war firiin iska dhaaf ee waa shukaansanlahayd baan ku iri :D waa lagu ogyahay waxaa tahay - G'buna ka bilaamada, waxna maa reebo. icon_razz.gif