Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

LOL@My friend thinks, it is because the food has not reached yet, and I will feel full in a little while, some sort of delayed system error I'm sure he is making things up

Ibtisam   

^^Well just don't imagine my face and me saying it atheer. icon_razz.gif Judgemental old dude. :D Okay okay, I'll change it.

NGONGE   

What do you mean by judgemental? I did not judge you, smelly student, I advised you. you is a lady, get me? ;)

-Lily-   

Since when did Ngonge become a celebrity? Every other topic is about him.

Hello folks, Ibti, it takes 20 mins for your brain to realize you are full. Did you have breakfast? If not, no wonder you're still hungry.

Just found out I have a half day on Friday, it's the company's annual Summer/Alcohol fest in a city pub of their choice. Excellent news for me.

Ibtisam   

^^^^Loool Friday is going to be sunny Lily so you can have a nice half day.

20mins?? really, does that not cause people to over-eat? I mean 20mins is a long time before you realise you are full :eek: I can eat so much in 20mins :D Yeah missed breakfast.

Ngonge is bored and having and crisis, please Lily be nice to him, we don't want him to have a total break down. There are people who depend on him.

-Lily-   

^^ Good luck, be prepared for the worst.

Ibti, that is why people are always advise to eat slowly lol.

MZanzi   

Northerner I had mine with shots of novocaine and it didn't "hurt" because the area was deadened. It was more uncomfortable because of the length of time you are sitting there with your mouth open while they do the work. It's not a fun procedure but it is neccessary to have. In the old days people actually died from having rotten teeth because the infection traveled to the brain!

Good Luck with the procedure!

MZanzi   

lol northerner it doesn't hurt while its being done, but afterwards, there may be some soreness. i didn't feel any pain at all during or after but different people have different pain thresholds...

-Lily-   

It doesn't hurt North, it's just the injection used to deaden the area feels like your brain is being sucked out and the tray of apparatuses the dentist uses freak me out. But once you're past that you should be fine, like Afro said, it doesn't hurt, you just left wanting to leave. Best pick a really good memory or something nice to think about and play that movie in your mind and you'll forget you're there.