Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Chimera   

Originally posted by -Lily-:

^^^Well done Ibti.

I was having a good day till I walked into the Politics section, now I'm depressed
:(

Annoying isn't it? how a few crooked men back home have spoiled it for all of us

-Lily-   

I'm not really interested in who is to blame, even when it's obvious, I just wish the suffering, despair and the degradation of life would just end.

-Lily-   

Yeah but before I used to be depressed by the posters whose lack of humanity just shocked me, but now it's just the situation, and I like to know what's happening now and then. Even if it's really bad.

STOIC   

The political section is not that bad.I visit the political section when I want to entertain myself with derogatory snipping (the only places you can get delicious thrill out of people’s ardent support of their village). Sometimes I got detached, shocked, embarrassed, and times enraged by the Somali politics. Yet at heart I sympathize with the people who live in such a messy country! It would be impossible to ignore the dimension of tragedies that these poor people undergo. The veil of despair for Somalis won’t lift sooner so you might as well mind your business wherever you are!

I pulled an April fool on my family today, I called them up and informed them that mwah is pregnant and intends to have an abortion since a baby and my career are incompatible. Lord it was hilarious listening to my family go crazy…in sum, the next 30min I was declared without parents/missing half of my siblings…after I came clean am still being grilled what I have done lol :D:D

Good morning ladies and gentlemen ,,,,,,,,,,

Another busy day here ,, not sure about the tempreture but i'm sure it is damn freaking hot.

Seriously something’s should come with a warning sign; there I was in number 88 half awake half asleep 2 lesbian woman walked in and literally started mouth raping themselves, if that was not enough there hands were all over each other . Seriously they were trying to do the nasty in a public transport at 8am in the morning. I mean I have no problem with such acts of affections even though I doubt it could qualify as such, but bloody hell, they should have given us some warning/ courteous to the rest of us who had to endure it, despicable acts such as this should only be conducted at reasonable time…Insufferable behaviour at 8am in the morning is truly uncalled for.

Morning whoever is out-there