Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

N.O.R.F   

I have had a broken thumb and finger for the past month! Fractured i think. I'm soo lazy to go and get it sorted it the hospital (not scared).

of course scared as usual yaa north ,,, :D

My neck is blocked today and it is really painful ..... i'm obliged to take tablets.

Hello STOIC ,,,, You can find CL if you scream her name loud ... :D

N.O.R.F   

It happened whilst trying to defend againt mid yaroo Chinese'a. The guy was too small and too quick. I stumbled over hurting my hand. Thought it would go away but I now realise they (finger and thumb) are broken (fractured).

NGONGE   

^^ You need to be more clear when you say 'defend', saaxib. Some people might think he was trying to mug you. :D

I, of course, know that he merely sold you a dummy.

Malika   

Boys are cute and dangerous little men in the making wallahi..while discussing the play called Who is life is it anyway..one of the boys decided to tell us about a girl that has tried to commit suicide in the school.One of the boys asks him,if she is good looking,I asked what has that got to do with anything.Another boy jumps in and say's..Ms so we can console her ,but only if she is good looking..argh little men :(

N.O.R.F   

:D @ NG

He did and went on to score as well! Needless to say I changed position after that :D

ps hope you're ready for a spot of footy :cool:

Ibtisam   

Loool ^^^Haha @ Ngonge

North, stop being a baby, go to the doctors, I promise they won't hurt you!!, Additionally maybe you should stop playing, you are getting on a bit now, broken bones will take more to mend. I mean is it really worth it?? :D

Stoic, hello to you too. CL has is nursing her latest mail by order arrival. No more time for you dee. sorry on her behalf :D

~JB go for a massage, miis Hargisa heerika laama gaading??

Malika Small men learn early to be a waste. :D

Ibti, i went for a massage yesterday and they told me that i've to come for three days ,, i went today and they said it is getting worse and i shouldn't be massaged at this stage ,,,,,

I'm taking anti-inflamatory tablets now ,,, They chose Ibuprofen tablets.

STOIC   

I felt like kicking my heels when I read your reply, Ibti. I’m nearly overcome by grief and pity when I hear that there is someone else trying to wade through life with her.Can you read this to her, please ;)

Pendo Langu lipo, iwapo halitakufa

Pendo lako lanizizima mwili wangu

Pendo la barua halidumu sana

Moyo wangu umeisimamisha

Siri yako leo uwanjani imetokezea

Muhimu niwewe kujuwa kilicho kizuri kwako

Maombi yangu nikuwa ujuwe mpenzi bado aongoja!

Njoo kwangu dada nikutoa baridi na uofu!

Kwangu utapata yataopendeza machoni

Utendapo umetenda lakini naomba urudi

Ibtisam   

^^WLc Nuriay, I like your name. smile.gif

Stoic Lol, I can’t read all that or remember it, we’ll just have to wait for her to come back and read your love poem! Pluz I don't get in between ppl, delivering messages!

*Worrying about my presentation 2morrow* :eek: wish me luck. Pheeew.

STOIC   

Ibti,I can understand that you are engaged in undertaking that is important to you just relax and blind yourself the possibility of failure! Groom yourself with care when you are doing your presentation.There is no standard way of presenting any topic.Just know that anything you say will be translated as ideas of your imagination.Goodluck!