Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

CL, No one forced you to watch their every move dee. You could've read a book or looked out of the window. icon_razz.gif

Loool @ your April fool, I could never pull that on! or She one, before I can say it was April fool joke, I will be five feet under buried alive. :(

Morning all.

Today I feel gulity. redface.gif

Ibti- I am a coward I invested in a phone card and rang them from the comfort of my home and dear the bus was full to a tipping point and how can I ignore an elephant in a room…

Malika- she dumped her Bengali boyfriend for NG brother

Ibtisam   

I did it yesterday, it went perfect. smile.gif

I can't say the crime, Oh Lord. redface.gif

I've had one tea, one coffee, and I still cannot start on my work. Meel baa laa iga heesta today.

Looool @ "she dumped her Bengali boyfriend for NG brother" Shuuush you'll give NG some ideas! :eek:

Malika   

^Lol..

Ibti,now tell Eedo Malika what you did,so she can offer you advice to rid or ease the guilt.. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

SO what are you guys up today??

I went jogging early this morning in the park for the first time ever ( I could not sleep). I cannot make up my mind if I like it or not. It is a lot harder to run compared to the fake jogging on the running machine @ the gym. I was dying within few minutes at the park. But when I came back home I was so tired, I hard a shower and went to sleep. Best sleep ever.

Ibtisam   

No @ CL I just decided to tell you about my morning. smile.gif Was it not an interest story. :D

Stoic: Salamah, smile.gif you are here early than usual today. Miiyaad naa miss garaise? Or rather just CL should I say. :D

STOIC   

CL, Ibti, Malika and Jaceylka. Waan itthin Salamay.Subaax wanagsaan.Maanta arimuhuw sithey yihhin? :D

Malika   

Stoic,all is well alxamdulillah! smile.gif

Is it spring we all getting ready for summer,I too had been on the run,but added climbing a 4 storey building flight of stairs too..which has left me in so much pain,places I didnt know muscles existed.. :D

Lol@CL,unapenda umbeya wewe!

STOIC   

Ibti, I just got to work.I wish I was somewhere else, but unfortunately I'm at my desk with little to do for now until the work pace picks up later.As for CL barryaahaan weyigakibiirtay (Sorry that I butchered the language)

I distinctively remember telling you to quite your match-making occupation @ibti your track record speaks volume dear…

Malika am guilty as charged

Stoic hello 2 u 2 and dear i was always full of kibir you just choose to ignore it dee…

Ibtisam   

CL, I've never made a match which did not work out!? Pluz I think stoic is too miskeen for you, waad kuu kibrihlaaheed. :D

Lol Malika, you can say that again!

@ stoic: Hang in there, all will be well.