Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

Salaam Ibti,feeling better today?

Do you know where I could find cheap cheap cheap flights to New York..Lol,I need a weekend away.

-Lily-   

Malika, do you know if you can get a visa for the US at the airport or do you need to apply for it? Website isn't clear.

As for NY, try lastmin.com, although 7 hours flight each way is a little exhausting for a weekend.

Ibtisam   

Lily you get it from the aiport or same time as your ticket.

Malika New york is too far for a weekend, go somewhere else.

Hmmmm @ feeling better :(

STOIC   

^^^don't undermine her weekend get away. She must be one loaded girl if she can afford such a long distance trip in a short notice. Myself I was floating around the mid-west for few days from the crippling city of Detroit to the second Somali hub-Columbus.

On my driving from Detroit to Columbus I found a beautiful mosque in the middle of nowhere. Out of curiosity I pulled over to see who in the world built this mosque in the middle of Midwest. The beautiful mosque is located near Toledo, Ohio. Has any one seen that mosque? The sign outside says it was built around 1983. It was an incident of tiny surprise for me to see such a beautiful mosque in small town.

STOIC   

^^^Yeah I'm back home safe.Back to trolling Xamali as usual.It was great to see you! It must be strange finding a family member on the same internet site, right? ;)

STOIC   

^^^You might be walking on egg here.I for one might be related to you.I understand your furious desire to protect yourself, but you might never know who you might rub in the wrong way here.Just be careful I might be your little nephew or niece.Okay some may give this revelation of mine a whistle of mock surprise, but actually yes I'm related to the above man.While i announce it with elation-hope he forgives me. :D