Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Norf, it looks like your city wasn't the only thing on fire today. Yikes.

I really had to resist doing ala Heather Mills and drenching someone today. I was holding a cup of tea and my hand was literally trembling with the urge to let go. Urg.

As you were, trolls.

^ Lol yup. It only took 20mins for my mood to sour from when I got to my desk. I work for a nincompoop.

I had a lovely break. Wish it was for longer though. Got some pics, mainly of buildings though. The last time I saw wooden shutters on windows was in Somalia. They've got such gorgeous houses; marble floors and tiles everywhere, detailed finishes and gorgeous wooden furnishings. If the shipping costs weren't so exorbitant, I would consider importing some of those goodies. Especially the antique chandeliers.

LoL...ok, I better stop.

You feeling better? Did you watch The Apprentice? Cracking episode!

Ibtisam   

^^^I don't watch things that require me to keep watching or become addicted. lol Watching big bang theory. :D

Sounds like a blast val.Chandeliers hmmm...

^ Oh you should. I didnt see the last series so I thought I would try this one. First episode and a class war has already broken out! And guess what- a toff got the ax. Good start, I think. :D

Big Bang Theory - that's the programme in which Britney Spears has made an appearance, right? The things you learn from reading The London Paper. Tut tut...

The apprentice is the BEST show on T.V.

Walaahi I've been laughing out loud all night.. gosh! My pomposity is diminutive compared to these guys!

oh I kid, I have no ego. icon_razz.gif

Malika   

I am a fan of Apprentice,watched it since it started.I like the way he gives them simple tasks and they fail,the combination of all their degrees today they couldnt sell the bloody fish at a profit that it should have fetched...

Ibtisam   

^^^^Loool^^ erm huh. I'll see the repeat later 2night,

Val don't mock the London paper, nd no she did another show,How I met your mother or something like that. :D london paper indeed.

Malika   

^I cant wait to see ,how the girls are going to get along already you can see there is trouble ahead..The black girl was a tab bit in your face..dont you think?

Yeah she was.. but I think the girls faired better on this task getting along.. the boys were catty, patronising and backstabbing!!

BTW.. is it me or is everyone ridiculously good looking too?

Inamadu waa HOT!!!

p.s. Now I know why I come online - I wanted to check out everyone's CV!

Malika   

^Yep..note was taken there Serenity..Lol,these sea blue eyes huh!,apart from the one with alpha ego[Rael?]..

I never had a thing for white men,but there were some mashaallah ones.. redface.gif