Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

-Lily-   

Bisinka JB, why must you finish the whole thing? Don't you care about the size of your belly?

Hey Sheh, good to see you in full trolling mode smile.gif

There is no one to finish on behalf of me ,, everybody is gone and i'm the only person in the office now.

Lily, They belly is long gone and it ran away from its usual place once i started the first sip of the damn milk ,,,,

I finished 80% of the litre ,,, i hope i will finish the rest in an hour before i leave this place.

I wanted to kill this belly but it increased 10% today coz of this Almarai thing ,,,,,

Ibtisam   

^^^Go to they gym, erm I mean jog in the morning, and some sit ups, and get a job where you don't just sit behind a desk.

its almost lunch time here and i cant decide what to have for lunch...chinese or mexican...i think ill go with chinese since i cant bear the " labjeex" from mexican food...

no thanks JB i dont wanna fall asleep after eating fufu...its just like the ugali back home...u will be looking for a place to nap after u are done...its automatic sleeping dose...