Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

Borders is closing :( Today is the last day and they have 90% off but the only one left is Brent Cross. Can I even take public transport there? I want to buy all their books on Africa (they only have about 150), that will be my reading set for a year.

Johnny B   

Our shopping-mania is over.

got all the presents,it's just that this sujui girl is not good at wrapping gifts ( wonder how they did back in east africa ), so i've to wrap them all by myself. :(

Her appology being: most Somali men can't tie a nectie and most Somali women can't wrap gifts.

Johnny B   

^true disgrace indeed !!

Given that growing up among other people Christians and what have you, gift-wrapping should be mastered at childhood, but those from Buroa or Bosaso are forgiven.

Sujui community != Somali community? icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^It is not enough she is doing your dishes and cooking and now he wants her to wrap. Talking about being given an itch and trying to take a few extra yards too. icon_razz.gif

Johnny B   

^Little one , its not a matter of asking for more ,

It's a matter of un-bearable disability.

Now think , how many times in a year do i ( you ) have to give away presents ... at least 18 Xmass gifts, at least 15 b-days, and two or three special occations , and 2-5 presents for the special one ( her in this case )in my life.

I need help, and she is not of help in this particualr regard.

Ps.. i own dishwasher, and i do the cooking,

not that it should be mentioned but she gained few kilos since we met ( thanks to my meatballs & Crème fraîche & ginger sauce ) . icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

Ibti & Jb, STOP what you're doing. :D

JB, you had a choice from all the women in the world and you landed yourself a sijui? Why? icon_razz.gif

Cara.   

LOL @ Johnny. My technique is to just glue a ribbon or bow on the gift item in question. No messing around with yards of paper, it's bad for the environment anyway icon_razz.gif

How are all the trollers today?

Johnny B   

NGONGE,

Depends on how you look on Sujuis .

As for me i expect more from them ... i could be wrong. ;)

CL,

What can Ibti possibilly teach her? How to busybody?!

Cara,

you cheat with your presents ?..

can't help feeling pity for those who recieve them .

Cara = ugly gifts ( glued ribbon, vissible price-tags ) , in short a gift that say " ku dhimo" icon_razz.gif

Che´

Yes sir ... i too do search in the dark . icon_razz.gif

Old man- What’s wrong with Sijui girls? Minus Jonny’s lover that is….I’m sure she isn’t an authentic sijui who lacks a valid kitambulisho (gets all defensive)

Jonny- what unimaginative person you are.

Hello Cara and Che

Ibtisam   

I give maybe 3 presents a year, don't do Xams, Bdays, holidays or anything’s else, don't do Eid either unless there are kids at the house. So really I only do wedding gifts and those ones- I get the shop to wrap them nicely and at times even deliver it to the said couple. If you buy a nice expensive gift- the shop will wrap and deliver for you. icon_razz.gif

Ngonge what did I do now?? icon_razz.gif

CL: I so would lock her up for a while with her too-fast-for-her-own-good-self cooking and cleaning for some man :rolleyes: