Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

che you wanted her to listen to you, kind of beats the purpose of venting soomaha.

saaxiib fiican ba tahay

just had chocolate cake, well three quarter fo a slice, i had help. who is maryan qurbaani? why do i have the feeling she is fat?

Che,sometimes it is good to have a heartfelt conversations with a good friend, vent a little, whine a little, breathe and get it off your chest and then move on. Your friend must've been so upset.

The people I'm talking about are the type of people who magnify every and any problem they're facing and want everyone to stop and listen.

Lily...True, it is complex.

C&C...Thanks God none of the people close to me are like that, but I guess when I vent, I'm usually looking for what others have to say about the situation. Perhaps, I shouldn't expect the same from my friend.

Juxa...Think of Vicar of Dibley.

Juxa   

for a woman venting means, she talks, the friend listens, when she cant breathe/talk no more, you hug and tell each other you are better than that

i love vicar of dibley, gorgeous is not she

CH, the fat woman in me rejoices everytime cake is mentioned

Juxa   

ever had turkish baklava, it is yummy.

Morning all, feeling sad, watched aljazeera last night and saw the bombing, truely horrible event.

NGONGE   

Nobody ever 'vents' to me. They used to. :D

Juxa. North London, Green Lanes. Yasir Halim. Best Turkish/Greek bakery in the world. Go NOW!

Morning all.

Juxa   

hahahahaha i am suprised that far inaad timaado, i work close to that place, lakin midka fiican baa jira.

baklava is too oily and sugary.

on different note ayaantan socodkada wuu yaraday, are you still getting audited?

Ibtisam   

I don't see the point of venting- you are better off bunching a wall or taking a nap or having cake. Otherwise adiga uun ba is xiijin.

Morning all.

I discovered a new way to Iron Hijabs if need be by accident this morning. I was waiting for the hot water, it was taking too long and then I realized I switched on the heater instead. So since I had to wait around and the heat was hot, I decided to hang my jactad top and jactaad scarf (which I was going to use for my neck) so that when I was leaving the house it was nice and warm and I can put it on. 30mins later I picked them up, both were looking like they have just been ironed and so warm. I end up using it as a hijab instead. This is truly a remarkable discovery for me as I never ever Iron- I make sure I get only material that does not need ironing.

Juxa   

laziyad jactad ah iga dheh.

i dont blame you i like to buy non-crease material as well.

i was thinking about venting and what lily said shalay, i tried to change my mind but then thought a true friend is the one that gives you a kick in the axxrse. points out what is right in your life and what bright future you have ahead of you.