Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

working out beesho, lafahaas yey ku jajabin.

morning che, it is afternoon for us, why are you out of it? more importantly how?

Juxa   

i dont like listening people vent, qashinka kasoo baxa will vest into your bog/laabta. such a heavy burden.

i feel very sad for those student/teachers killed today. those were the only people contributing or about to in a positive way.

^Very sad indeed!

I don't mind listening but usually when someone tells you their problem, I figure they are looking some advice or counselling, unfortunately that's not case. It depends on one's gender and I know it's broad generalisation.

Juxa   

you are dedicated. it is part of my new year resolution to get fitter and live healthy life style.

che, i guess so, altho aniga waano iyo waxaa la iima soo ado, i dont like people feeling sorry for themselves.

you dont like the husband, iska fur, you dont like the wife, iska fur. your wiil-friend is ignoring you, replace him.

ready made jawaabtaa i agtaala

Juxa, I'm really avoiding the politics section and other Somali news. It will be very hard for me to wrap my head around such tragedy. I cant handle it. I cry all the times when I see such terrible crimes being commited by people who claim to be Muslims.

Che, I know. And no, it is not gender specific. There are inherently passive people who just like to whine and have people emphathize with them instead doing something about it.

-Lily-   

I’m wearing 3 layers Juxa, not sure what else I can do.

My colleague has gone to get lunch, just me in this whole building. Now I’m glad I didn’t go see Paranormal Activity...

C&H, I agree with you, those who work out now will live more comfortably in their bodies as they get older in the future.

Che that is a generalization.

LoooL@Juxa....You are quick with the draw, must be lawyer thing.

C&C...My friend wasn't really feeling sorry for herself, she just wanted to get things off her just. I couldn't get in a word.

Lily-Agreed but most male friends say what's on their mind and I say what I think and done....Buy a mini-electric heater or ask them turn up the thermometer.

-Lily-   

I think it’s unrealistic to expect ppl to be OK all the time, there comes a time when they are having a bad week/month/year and a true friend sticks by.

Obviously “venting” all the time is unhealthy.

Juxa   

i consider myself a true friend, a true friend will tell you to get a grip and move on.

endless drama and dillema mafiicna. vent for half an hour, get a cake and kick whatever is putting you down.

^LoooooooL you and your cakes, qofyahey amaa maryam qurbaani noqotaa.

Lily-In fairness, my friend doesn't vent often-once in blue moon. I guess that the fact I could in get a word turned me off a little but otherwise I'm good listener and helpful, so I have been told.