Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

What a scrufy young lady you are, Ibti! :D

Juxa, that's my old stomping ground (though to claim I ever stomped is pushing it a bit). I lived in that area for over ten years. If I was young enough, I probably would have claimed to have gone to that White Heart Lane School (but I know someone here who probably did). :D

Ibtisam   

Ngonge I know how to cover my tracks and look neat- I think they call it effortless bila jactaad icon_razz.gif

CL why did you not tell me!!! :mad:

Ngonge can you do my tax return- Jan 31st is around the corner and the guy who is suppose to be doing is playing some sort of drop off the end of the earth game. Where do I start? I've not even registered yet.

Juxa   

i never done a tax return, waxan ka cabsanayaa inla iisoo raacdo deyn.

Ngonge after testing the fast life of the north, how could you live in the east, mise reer adeero baad ka agdhawaneysay.

Ibtisam   

^^^I stopped in protest over the Iraq war (can't remember who the campaign was with). Then I went to a Islamic talk last year and the shike said it was Haram, and stealing and you will be punished for it in khyiro- So I started again.

NGONGE   

Ibti, I'm not a qualified accountant dee. :D

But why would you need to fill a tax return anyway? Are you not in a full time job and doesn't your company already deduct PAYE?

Oooh! How loaded are you, woman? :D

Faheema.   

Morning Ladies and NGONGE.

I woke up before my alarm this morning (4:45 to be exact) But didn't get out of bed till half 6...Very unusual considering I went to bed almost midnight.

Ibtisam   

CL How on earth did you get the impression that I was a lady :D Ya salam. I'm cut corners.com Spend as little time and effort on pointless things like jactaad, looks iyo shopping.

Faheema- That is very strange and unlike you- you been hanging with me too long!! Even picking up my bad habits!!!

Ngonge- No I've to register as self employed and do my own randomness- so help me will ya.

Juxa   

ibti faraha laalaab (say istakhfurullah) i never met more co-ordinated person (well apart from lily) so stop resisting and embrace your ladyhood.

hello Justmi, i woke up at 2.20 and ate remnants of jacket potatoes, watch this space for next vicar of dibley.

ibti yes are you not part of PAYEE scheme and how loaded are you? hmm

Ngonge do the chartered accountant thing man, lacag baa taala meesha

Faheema.   

^LoL, I always thought it was a myth that people get up in the middle of the night to eat :D

I did tax return for three years, first year didn't have to pay any tax...mainly because I put everything as a 'start up' cost and onl;y paid myself few hundren...you can even say you 'work from home' and include a % of your electricity bill.

I will see if I can dig out the type of stuff you can claim for.

NGONGE   

Ibti, you're better off getting Faheema to help. I have not had the chance to deal with the self employed and would not know where to begin. Dee like I said, waxaygo waa indho adeeg not qualification. :D

P.S.

You remind me of the old Somali ladies who come to ask me about mortgages and loans because they believe I work for a bank (bal adigu o fasir Investment Companies). :D