Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

investment banker inaad tahay ma oga!! how dare they label you lowly accountant.

anyways you should know your way around it me thinks.

ibti let it go, too much hassle to file tax return

Ibtisam   

Faheema might get me arrested or at worse fined :D

Go and find out the basics for me Dude- stop being lazy!! I'm ask both and compare dhee icon_razz.gif

Investment Companies- xool ururis of companiyaad or Malgelinta companiga (that does not sound like banks) icon_razz.gif

I am Islan yarr

Baluug   

Taxes? That's what H and R Block is for. I used to do my taxes myself, but then I got married and had kids and put money into RRSPs and it became too much of a hassle so I decided to pay someone else to do it for me.

NGONGE   

Ibti, e-mail what you filled to me and I could get our tax accountant to have a quick look at it for you. As for islan yar, my point exactly. :D

By the way, as of today, I have joined the ranks of the hip kids. I got me a Blackberry! It's still hip, right? :D

(no idea how to use it though).

Faheema.   

^LoL@Ibti I resent that. I was pretty good at doing my tax return, I think most I paid was about 4k for the whole year. icon_razz.gif So go on, get NGONGE who's as clueless as hedgehog crossing the road :D give you advice.

NGONGE   

Faheema, she has no faith in you. Iska soco.

Mera laddo, is it really? You mean I shouldn't show off and stuff?

Ibtisam   

Ngonge- That is the point I have NOT filled out anything at all. Hence my where do I start! redface.gif

Faheema 4K :eek: I better start saving or rather fasting for the next two months. Ngonge do the papers have to be in Jan 31 or payment too? :D

Faheema.   

LoL@NGONGE, just you wait, she'll be grovelling soon enough :D

Ibti, that wasn't the first year, lol there is only so much I claim for buying 'Start up' equipment lol.

P.s. Buy your laptop before you fill out the form though.

Ibtisam   

Loool- but I did not buy anything- well not for work. The whole point of me doing this damn tax thing is so as not lie and cheat- therefore I cannot claim for things I did not buy for work. I am going clean and honest or not bothering with it all together. No point doing it half heartedly.

Been reading their website- everytime I read it- I go away with a different understanding.

NGONGE   

Ibti, as I understand it, both have to be in by the 31st of Jan. I still don't see why you need all this hassle if you're doing a full time job already. Are you employed as some sort of consultant or something?

CL, I did not actually go out of my way and buy a Blackberry, I'm too lazy for such a thing. It's an upgrade that my Mrs didn't want. :D

Ibtisam   

Ngonge I don't even know. I used the Employment Status Indicator online and it says I am an employee- but my bosses Accountant sent me some forms and registering as self employed. I don't trust him because he is a lazy so and so- last year my boss ended up paying over £100000 in tax and fines. :eek: I have a feeling he is going to get me in trouble too, hence I want to do my own thing.

Faheema.   

Ibti, he's asking you to register as SE because he doesn't want your Boss to pay the employee tax.

And are you telling me you NEVER use your laptop for work? even if it is to check email? icon_razz.gif