Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

Loool!!!

CL you know I can be a love guru- how hard can it be; I can play stupi*d, giggle and flatter my eye lashes- I read the manual too you know- icon_razz.gif

So pay up, I will act out.

N.O.R.F   

Can you believe 1999 was 10 years ago????

Where has the time gone????

2010 around the corner. Now that (2010) really does look like the future.

Maad aragtay? memories of childhood or Hargeysa summers in the nineties and even earlier sound long ago, yet so close in mind, not mentioning even the babies/cousins now grown-ups or no longer so young parents.

Now, both the power and relativity of time as expressed in the Qur'aan takes fuller meaning.

PS: I'm learning to cherish each day and not an idealised past...

N.O.R.F   

Whats worse is that where I am it is difficult to keep track of time. You see the sun all year round so you don't readily notice the change in seasons hence keeping track of what part of the year you're in becomes difficult.

I'm stunned! Today is 1st Dec 09 and I just noticed.

Ibtisam   

A really rich old man is "really sick" the carer says his daughters are trying to poison him with none prescription drugs so he can die. He cannot speak anymore. The daughters tell me that the carer is trying to steal some of the wealth of the old man and making up stories to cut the daughters out and turn the old man against them. So they have called the police on each other and the carer got kicked out because they are the next of king. Now they are each driving me mad to provide them character supporting evidence that they are looking after the general well being of the old man because the carer is taking them to court for trying to kill the old man. Each one keeps ringing- I'm sending them to Juxa's firm- they can drive her mad and pay her.

NGONGE   

Heh@Norf..my son woke up this morning and went running to the window. 'it's the first of december' he shouted 'it is supposed to snow'. He was not happy at all when he couldn't find any snow. :D

Juxa, that long story you wrote probably only made sense to Ibti. Do you always get random people calling you like that? :D

NGONGE   

^^ I know that, badow yaho. :D

Kids make up their own rules about things.

Ibti, trick them all and bag the old man yourself. He need not agree to the marriage. He just has to nod.

Ibtisam   

^^^What do I want with an old 92year old Jewish man?? I feel sorry for him- he is not even dead yet and wa la kal gooestey!

A timely one:

By Al-`Asr (the time), (1)

Verily, man is in loss, (2)

Except those who believe and do righteous good deeds, and recommended one another to truth,

and recommend one another to practice patience.

Meaning=In the name of Allah, the Beneficial, the Merciful. Time is witness that, surely mankind suffers loss, except for those of faith. Who do good, and become a model of truthful living, and together practice patience and constancy

Thus, as long as we try and keep our daily Adkaars/Salats/Qur'aan, I guess we are not losing much (learning is key too).

Else, Ibti, what are the best female Islamic names, and what do you think between Salma or Safia?

Just had a sister on Thursday from the new Bah...

Juxa   

ibti, maybe they are poisining odayga, either way not my field dear

Ngonge all you need to understand is, ibti waalaga soo dacwooday?