Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

MZanzi   

^^^sabaaxal kheyr juxa

ibti..You do seem to eat a lot of high calorie food mana cayishid Count yourself lucky:)

MZanzi   

LoooooooL juxa harqaanle maan ahay aniga ...ayada lee afkeeda laga haaya nooh ..so teey ayaan dhaweed dhaheysay i have a six pack but isn't visible

Ibtisam   

Edit: ^^^So I could be a fat girl with a six pack!!

Fu-fu anigu I've never told people not to eat, but sometimes I don't get to eat; Yesterday for example; I got to work and had cornflakes for breakfast, and tea. I had snack of grapes, I missed lunch and at 3.00pm I had cornflakes again as it was only thing I could eat without going shops (had not time for shop) by the time I got home at 8.30pm I was ready to pass out; I had chicken and pasta (may Allah bless my edo).

So it depends on the day. As for mana cayishid, you should not believe what everyone tells you. It is not true. :cool:

Juxa, lol okay. I can meet anytime after 4pm, I have a meeting with the management of a Somali celeb who is coming to our event at 6.30pm at Camden.

Juxa   

ibti you need to eat, stop forgetting yrself

fu-fu harqaanle aaba roon, fyi gabadhan waa baruur lugo iyo gacmo looyeelay i mean something must show for her years of cake abuse

MZanzi   

lool@So I could be a fat girl with a six pack

Can Anyone Have Six Pack Abs aso Shuluq ah tht must be a miracle

juxa midaan mid cake isla shuxinaayo uma eka icon_razz.gif

Oz   

Hey there faheema smile.gif

Am at Dubai airport internet booth. Where is norf when you need him. :D

PS: I will be in nairobi in 5 hrs time IA.

Juxa   

morning eliza and OZ.

eliza, meel iidhig my share bal.

oz off to nairobi for malab-moon? good luck yaaqey

fufu, you do have something against fat people, i gather not long ago inaad ahayd obese

Oz   

Morning juxa yeah am off to my motherland, this (Dubai) city is bloody hot.

isoo duceeya bal. laters all

Ibtisam   

Faheema; You took it on the train too!! dedication and a half!! :D

Would love to, but Juxa and north London is holding me hostage.

Lool @gabadhan waa baruur lugo iyo gacmo looyeelay!!

Oz have fun.

Speaking of Nairobi, got the semi shock of my life- guys are so useless. My cousin is marrying a women in Nairobi, I only found out because the merher already happened yesterday. Imagin finding out someone is getting married today from Burco and they live down the road from you. Lol yaab.

Anyway I hear so many stories about girls in Nairobi with multiple Diaspora husbands and one living on the other side of Kenya that I can't shake the suspicion off. What if she is taking him for mug, I will kill her you know.

MZanzi   

juxa I have nothing against obese people, but airlines are

lool@i gather not long ago inaad ahayd obese..wali sidi aan ucamo kuus kuusanahay kawaran hee icon_razz.gif

Juxa   

ibti he should be taken for a mug and robbed in a day light.

most guys that go off to afrikada in search of wives waxbaa ka qaldan. i dont blame the women at all, if she is going to get biil joogta ah and he would relief her struggle so be it.

obviously oz is visiting family so the above does not apply to him.

ibti ha igu marmarsiyoon gabarey, lets go and get out cake.

ps: why o why people call their wives and husbands waa cousin? i mean anigu ma basaas baan u ahay ceyrta?

MZanzi   

Edit: Juxa naagaha ayagana africa nimanka uso raadsanaayo xaa ka qaldan ?

eastleight wale ninki naag intu kuguursado kaso tago asaa cirka roob ku'og ..Meeshaas aniga lug & gacan aan kataagay

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool see!!

Juxa!@ Basaas for ceyrta!! :D Maybe icon_razz.gif

Juxa, I think wuu laqaabsan weye the girls in this country, we shipped him over from Burco three yrs ago. He's been working none stop since, even we don't see him, let alone girls- Apparently the girl was in his school back when they were 18 and he was still in Burco, they've kept contact since and she moved to Kenya. Now we know why we worked so many shifts and worked so hard! I don't know what the big plan is, I would not have contributed to bring him here for him to go back home after he affords his wedding. Maybe he'll bring her here or something.