Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^^I was talking to you Ngonge.

Why does Fabrigas keep writing that same thing everywhere, from politics to womens to general. It is like a broken radio, maybe no other keys on his computer are working. :D

Juxa   

no, hopefully berito, i got the number of RAAD is it worth contacting them?

oh well one more day and two weeks of bliss insha allah

Johnny B   

Cara , What battle of sexes ? lest we (Men) live in our own bubble or in denial that battle was settled in the Stone age.

A boy and a girl went hunting , the girl got few rabbits and the boy got her. now what is left of that War?

You think whatever Ngonge says in sleep or reveals in his dreams matter?..( eh .. no wonder .. you're a Woman ) ... at the end of the Day it's putting HIS hairy male hands in his own pockets that matters, and there is where the decisions that matter are made, and not in bed as most Women love to think. icon_razz.gif

is using an old trick ( play old and

Cara.   

Ibti, so Fabregas IS doing that. I thought I was going crazy and clicking the same topic again and again! LOL@ no other keys on his computer are working. Some people in the politics section make me wonder if they have a word document open that they just copy and paste certain phrases from. Especially the not-so-veiled references to qabiil. "The people of Gedo", yeah right.

Ngonge, when did you start acknowledging "smelly students"?

NGONGE   

^^ You've been a student for so long even the smell has died. icon_razz.gif

Are you from Gedo? (badow fooqal badow).

I should be out but I'm going to stick around for ten minutes to show my employers that I'm putting in some effort.

Ibti, I knew you'll soon come to your senses.

Johnny, my son talks in his sleep. Big long conversations and sometimes fights. I think it's time I gave my mother a call!

Ibtisam   

LOOOOL @ I thought I was going crazy and clicking the same topic again and again! Yep. Maybe he is protesting about something :D

Cara.   

It's 15 minutes after 5 GMT, so I expect all the Londoners will evaporate. Ciao ya'll!

Ngonge, nope, not from Gedo. I heard they eat their oodkac with a straw there.