Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Johnny B   

Hi Cara, you look smashing in your new mid-ramadan look. icon_razz.gif

Juxa, i believe more than half of Women on planet earth are Aliens.

NGONGE, i just don't understand how you dare living with one.

Farah! people please stop abusing my name for the Sake of God; that is if you believe in one - i say that since there many infidels among us. :cool:

Juxa   

Johnny that is how i feel about men, maba fahmo.

Sayid, bootada iska dhaaf, ibti and i did darn good job trying to explain lakin waa dulmartay. i will email once they write proper break down. hada waxan ka cabsaday inuu dhiig kar kugu dhaco

Ibtisam   

^^^I don't love doing dishes, I just hate dirty dishes around or sitting in the sink. redface.gif I don't want to be labeled as the dishwasher you know :D

Cara.   

Ngonge and Johnny remind me of some wit who once said "No one will ever win the Battle of the Sexes. There's too much fraternizing with the enemy". Johnny, you should know Ngonge talks in his sleep, and he gives away all the male secrets and strategies :D

Ibti, last time I was in London, some Farah said something rude to me (at least I think it was rude, it's only later that I was able to interpret that obnoxious Brit accent). Since then I've been thinking of all kinds of comebacks and retorts. If I ever show up in London again, I'm liable to get overwhelmed and just throw a can of baked beans at some maskiin skinny walking down the street :D

Juxa, don't lose hope dear. If you need someone to to cajiin someone into submission, let me know. *Looks fierce*