Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

^^ :D

Che,

Listen to me today instead of regretting things tomorrow, saaxib. :D

juxa,

You must have missed the thread where I wanted to teach my girls how to make tea. :D

They are potential women. The chances of their brain malfunctioning when it comes to sharing household chores are VERY high. I've got to get them in the kitchen NOW.

Juxa   

Che dont listen to Ngonge, isaga reerkisu wey ka quusteen, lakin adiga there is hope inaad noqotid mid baari ah.

Ngonge chances are your daughters are likely to be more successful and career women, marka invest in them.

Ibtisam   

Still talking about men and women and what men should do and what female should do and who should make tea since 9am!!!!

NGONGE   

^^ You're dying to comment but trying to be proud and aloof. :D

Che,

Listen to me. Juxa is a woman, she's the enemy. :D

Juxa   

stop being irritable and overdose on chocolate hadhowti. got good news, islaanti is back and is interested. she kept talking of large scale event tho, marka ma aqaan runtii

Juxa   

che, i am assuming you are still sane and single. marka weight what ngonge says carefully. anigu i am happy to tell you the realities of the battle field.

lakin duqa wants to paint you a picture hadakisu yahay anaa amiir

NGONGE   

I admit that they'll win the war, they're better looking than us ninyo. But in your own battle you at least have to know what you're facing, saaxib. And what you're facing is GRIM. :D

There is a way around it though. Distraction and false deafness do the job. Practice now so you don't get caught later.

Juxa   

che, of course i am:) which is the only reason i can refute Ngonge numerous claims to kingdom.

there is saying that goes, gacmo wado jir bey wax ku gooyaan and another gacalo waa gacmo isdhaafsan.

yaa che umacnee carabeetigan

LoooL@NGONGE, case closed waaye marka :D

Juxa..NGONGE admitted defeat, so translation needed.

I will go in the middle of the road with adjustments here and there depending on her for that day smile.gif

In the meantime, I need practice rounds :D

So many unknown words. Some made up- taantansan anyone?- and requiring intense concentration no one can spare in Ramadan, others sound like Qardho-speak. So where is Sayid? Shall we send out a search party to Q-town??