Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

men normally take the trash out! of course waa jiraan qaarkood aad iyo aad u dhago adag.

Ngonge gaajo baa si xun u heysa

Malika   

^Men taking the trash out is so American/hollywood,b ut I dont think it happens in Somali households.

Ngonge,Indeed it isn't,hence it's worth your ranting so mahaa? :D

Now,maxaa kaa sii aa?

Malika- mpendwa, za hali, za nyumbani? mbona sijaku ona kwa muda? najua mia ndo nemi kimbia. Ramdan karim mpendwa.

p.s utatu pikia leni futari? nata tamtamu pia.

Hello Che

NGONGE   

Heh@Juxa..I like how you avoided my earlier post. icon_razz.gif

Che,

Nothing can go wrong in my household (insha allah). I have a powerful ally staying with me. He will never allow his daughter to order me around when he's here. :D

Juxa   

hello che, subax wanagsan.

Ngonge kids learn by example if you want your daughters to be treated si wanagsan you will teach your son to serve all the women in his life hand and foot.

my future sons insha allah will do all the household chores, just to make up the inequality their mom suffered.

Malika   

Ngonge,@ :D:D ,aha! clever so and so baa tahay! My brother in law will do everything to make sure my aunt is staying at my cousin sisters house,he gets away with murder whilst the old lady is there..heh

CL,mpenzi! sijambo..unajua maisha,mihangaiko tuu..Kila ramadani wasema waja na hufiki..eh,wewe njoo utakula mpaka uta shindwa!

Che,habaryar ii waraan?