Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

-Lily-   

Ngonge lol@sacking no, it was a presentation, linked via video to other locations. Not the greatest speaker...but alhamdullilah it was short and they didnt have many questions.

Anyway, 1 down, 4 to go.

Hey Val, how's your adventure going?

Malika, I'm not sure, instinct tells me no...and then if it was a woman yes, if a man no.

NGONGE   

It gets better with repetition, Lily. Anyway, that's the good type of butterfly. I like those.

Val,

What sort of person FAILS to enjoy a holiday and starts feeling homesick? I'm sure your old man will be flattered by you missing him but he will (probably) be really disappointed that you could not even hack a simple holiday. Wax isko fal, is dil. icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

Marx,

Go ahead. If it's really good I promise that I'll quit (or at least take a long holiday from SOL).

I think a break away from here and maybe a visit to other places might be good for my sense of..err..balance.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Marx,

Go ahead. If it's really good I promise that I'll quit (or at least take a long holiday from SOL).

I think a break away from here and maybe a visit to other places might be good for my sense of..err..balance.

sense of balance kulaha! you dont have an opinion sxb and even if you do its slightly skewed to the middle. As for the obituary, well its all stuff and nonesense so maha?? Anyways you are a SOL legend and this place wouldnt be the same without you!