Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

^^ I can't quit, saaxib. Not after TEN THOUSAND posts. But I'm in the mood for a short break. Let me go annoy others for a while.

Khayr   

how in da hell do you guys get up to 10000 posts.

SOL should pay you guys for the great marketing jobs that you trollers do.

You guys must have simple and boring lives to type sooo damn much.

Val,

Reerkadha oonoqoo. You can't escape reality because you have flown 4000 kms across the world. Miskiina, lonely experience to travel alone...

By the way,

where is Serenity? Is she still giving a beat down to faraax's in London? :D

-Lily-   

Khayr, You know what they say about assumptions...if I were to follow your way of thinking, I would arrive at envy on your part (in regards to Val's travels).

hahaha @ Khayr. Some of us don't hiberante most of the year. We also have something to say- testimony to a rich and varied life(travel, living abroad, Ngonge's office etc smile.gif )

Khayr   

^^^^

Yeah you are right, that is why I want to share myself with the world like Marx and Ngogne and AT&T. Behold, I shall start the road to 10,000 too and start my Twittering asap.....

www.twitter.com/solk hayr :D

11:30am Yelled at the indha yaari laundramat lady for not calling me about my clothes. I said to her "some ting mus be wrong with. You not want to make my money. You give me discount now.... :mad:

Originally posted by Khayr:

Val,

Reerkadha oonoqoo. You can't escape reality because you have flown 4000 kms across the world. Miskiina, lonely experience to travel alone...

And what reality do you suppose I am escaping from?

Travelling was super fun. Staying put, not so much.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by -MARX-:

Anyways you are a SOL legend and this place wouldnt be the same without you!

Ahh :D

Malika   

Poor Khayr, he such not a troller type..Lol

A human body is so fragile,I have caused my self an injury to the neck muscles..I am walking around like a robot today.

Little knowledge can be dangerous,after a week long First Aid Course,you should have seen me last night,doing all sort of manouvers to stablelise my back/neck.Worrying about blood cloths,spine injury..LOL , its only a sprained neck muscles..but again that could cause long term damages,me thinks!

Malika   

^Did I?? Oh yeah!After wiping it for the tenth time with the disinfector..The bloody thing bruised me,while giving it CPR..LOL

NGONGE   

^^ There is something deliciously iffy about the parts where you have to bandage total strangers and move them about in the most intimate fashion.

Can't wait for my refresher course in three years time. :D

Malika   

^LOL,especially when your checking the body for injuries,running your hands on a strangers body has its effect psycologically me thinks..LOL

How is you? smile.gif

Malika   

^The childish mood,is the way to go..My daughter tells me to grow up,imagine her cheek!..LOL

I am good,and always in a childish mood,perhaps its due to working with children,they are just the cure for stress..LOL