Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Khayr   

Originally posted by Fu-Fu:

^^how many pushups can u do with a lady on your back?

Daniel son, you can not trick Mr. Mayage.

If she is reer magal, then 5 at the most. If she is reer miiy, then 50+++ icon_razz.gif

MZanzi   

lol@kheyrs actually, the best test (and show) of overall strength would be doing pushups with a reer magaal lady on your back lol

Juxa   

am i missing the joke or one actually carries a lady in their back whilst doing push ups?

morning somali maxamed

N.O.R.F   

Bal warama

Hello Juxa smile.gif

Heard a strange Somali problem solver last night. A kid who has shuban has his fangs removed (ilko dhawaco??) with some sort of nail and string procedure and apparently that stops the shuban :confused:

Dadku walee wax caawiyey ubaahanyihin :(

Juxa   

Hello Torres, i think that kid had lucky escape. few months ago, odaybaa yiri his kids were abused. apparently his mentally ill wife took the kids to this sheikh, he said jini baa galay. the kids sustained injuries, mainly on their backs. also dhabarka buu ka gugubay.

my first question is where was the aabe to begin with? ileyn hada he is happy to pursue lacag on their behalf.

MZanzi   

LooooooooL@torress, somalida weey farsamo badan yahiin sxb ....cusbo dabada laiska galinaayo xataa weey yaqaanan smile.gif

hey Juxa...mowlana kheyr waa nin xoog badan he carries a lady in his back when he does pushups smile.gif

Juxa   

maasha allah allaha usiyaadiyo.

fu-fu adiga wali bir qaadid baad wadaa, ninyow too much murqo is not qurux, bal isyara qaba intadan arnold u ekaan

Oz   

Originally posted by Imtithal:

loool it takes you 3 hrs to make 7 pieces of chapati? thats time consuming. why not make sabayad that takes abt an hr to make 25 pieces..

btw how do you make it? I never made one before.

salaam

You don't know? LOL, *blocks his ears* :D

East African Chapati.

I followed this receipe but it didn't work for me. So I used the following ingredients:

* white flour

* Cooking oil

* Salt

* Warm water.

NGONGE   

^^ What sort of meeting gives you butterflies? Are they sacking you or something? :D

(God forbid of course).