Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Buuxo   

^LoL@Malika.

What's trolls?

thunderstorm lee ka bixi weeyne ,hope you enjoying your Summer.

nuune   

Malika ehehhe u havin a go with Solers, go on yaakhey :D

biriyani ya kuku,na kachumbari

bariis iyo dooro and chutney, am I right smile.gif

Cool Malika, Dublin waa lagu ladanyahay, it is only raining none stop here every day

Malika   

^Walle Af-swahili waad dameysee nuune,as for the solers,not all just one particular person [i know its un islamic to dislike,but boy! does he just annoys me..lol]- Ah feels lighter now,that I have confessed.

Buuxo,I am witnessing the summer through the windows,by the time I get home to enjoy it all I want to do is doze off in front of the tv..The heat is a killer to energy!

Where are the trollers?..Ngonge come out to play dee icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

We have had an outbreak of swine flu at home. All hands on deck (after being thoroughly washed)! So far, there have been two confirmed casualties and one unconfirmed but quarantined case. The cat lover glides through it all unharmed and unconcerned!

Tamiflu is our new stable diet.

Buuxo   

Malika, I would prefer that kind of weather.I can't leave home/work,without lotss of effort.too windy,cold & lots of rain.

nuune   

Ngonge, cunta Soomaalida hala cuno, it destroys all this flu, I heard from suuqyada

Malika, yippeee, Swahili was a language I used to speak dee, reer Nayroobi aan ahaa see camal adi wahh haki ya mungo

MZanzi   

my SON is suffering from continuous flu from one month. At first it was only flu, now he is also feeling throat irritation (itchiness) I have consulted many doctors and physicians, daawo unbeeey nagu xaaqan maalin walba....kan yar i took him to the gym and both of us went straight to a steam room ...hargabki furdug bu ki yara halmar kayiri laakin it was a night mare for him to see all the hairy old men in the steam room ..aabo nimankan waa ado kale oo weynaaday baan k u dhahay ee haka cabsan lol

Ngonge try fish oil I take 2000mg a day of Omega 3 fish oil and since then I have not had the flu or a cold. Vit A and Vit C may also help. Raw garlic, raw onion are antivirals too that may help.

NGONGE   

^^ I am fine. It's the kids, saaxib. But they're ok now. They are still not allowed to leave the house for three more days. Heh.

Malika   

Nuune, smile.gif ,chokoraa ayaa eheed miyaa?..LOL

Buuxo,aaw! think positive! Naftu kheyr baa loo shegaa and all that unplesantry,would melt away.

Ngonge,frog soup is THE medicine for swine flu.. smile.gif

FU-Fu,you have a SON? :D

MZanzi   

I hate it when my poor kids are down with the flu, but what are the downside risks to vaccinations year after year?

Malika   

Hello CL, mwaaaaaaaaah!

LOL@its a boi,heh..Actually I would grant him the status of a MAN,but lord have mercy on me for hating unknown stranger..lol

Fu-Fu,let the kids immune system fight it,they will over come it..Or you can make sure they have sufficient enough of Vitamin C..