Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ms DD   

Actually i wasnt. it was just a phase and wasnt young :D . I am not the adventurous type who will jump off a bridge or even travel to down under God forbid.. But i would do things to myself in order to feel that I am action-packed adventurous lady.

Anyway why arent u talking to the princess of SOL? Ma in lagu karbashaad u danleedahay?

NGONGE   

I am not talking to her becuase she is angry about something I did but refuses to tell me what it is. Unless and untill she tells me I shall continue on my Ibti strike.

We shall not, we shall not be moved We shall not, we shall not be moved ..

ps

You're a few beads short of a full tusbax, aren't you? :D

Ms DD   

Ibti.. easy baa looga soo dhalin karaa hadalka. You just have to know the buttons to push.

As for me being few beads short of tusbax.. bal ii sheeg adigu waxaad sameysey oo adventurous ah lately..except a week away where u werent even roughing it.

NGONGE   

^^ Dadka waalwalan go on 'adventures', dear. I have never had a planned adventure. Oh! I walked for quite a distance last week but only because there was a tube strike.

ps

Like I said. I am not talking to Ibti. No buttons shall be pushed. I will not cross my own picket line.

no retreat, no surrnder

Ms DD   

I was hoping to be bribed in order to get her to spill her problem. Never Mind.

Where is everyone! Why do they run when I am here? where is JB.. i thought he could always be relied upon ninkaa.

I'm here, DD. Totally wish I were on an adventure though. Have not seen anything different in a long while. LoL @ hair shave, that's madness lol.

Ms DD   

Haye Sheh

Whenone has plenty of time on their hands, with scissors and razor, one gets ideas.

Haye Sayidka, cambuuloy iga heysaa. Ku so dhowoow

DD - Abbaayo aniga digir ma cuno - waase mahadsantahay? smile.gif i like your sign thought - very true!! :D

awaiting wait sheh would offer :cool:

humus and garlic bread. It's going to be mad. smile.gif

DD, do you by any chance use it on others who happen to be about too? Or is this entirely self-inflicted? smile.gif

Ms DD   

Sheh

Next time, i will bring 2 razors so u dont feel left out.

How come we dont appreciate the nafaqada in cambuulo?