Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

nuune   

Oran maayo magacaan u aqaano ayaan dhihi, doorada marka la shiilo ama la soolo iyio marka la kariyo wey kala macaantahay,

burger dooro ah wali ma cuntey

Malika   

I must be suffering from 'snow blues', I am actually irritated by the sight of snow.. :( :mad:

*sigh* exhale..pheew!

Hello Trollers, ii waramaa?

Abtigiis   

Ngonge, Malika, Nuunka and Jacaylbaro

waan idin salaamya. We have become like a family and it is true I missed you as well.

I cannot understand why NGONGE of all people would not relate events that are taking place in Zimbabwe this week with my absence. I thought he is more sharper than this.

Jacaylbaro

The application has not been answered so far, and I will make an internal selection, I am afraid. Speaking of the last week, it was a tough week of lunch hazards. Farkhanda, the pakistani collegue wants me to show her good places to eat, while Lilian the kenyan office-mate is depressed and pushes me to go and listen to her at lunch. It has now become a hussle. Farkhanda thinks the Kenyan is a bi,tc.h*. The kenyan thinks Farkhanda is a confused women. I know they are not fighting over me, but over lunch company. And by exension over free lunchs, as it is me who pays most of times,despite numerous false attempts to stop me from brandishing green notes.