Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

My dear old man, that says a lot about your brother than ibti. Was he not a man enough to handle Ibtisam? Here I was thinking your brother had the stamina/brainpower to keep up with our very own roadrunner. But sadly not.

Ibti-Bangoli?? Their curry sucks, their men are short and more importantly why did you bypass Punjabis (I thought you had the hots for men in turbs?)

NGONGE   

^^ How do you answer the phone at home? A gruff 'waa tuma'? :D

CL,

He's tough but why should I put him through all this hassle?

Ibti,

Oh come on now! It was an open goal. :D

Ibtisam   

Waa Caadii we are now sworn enemies, ever since you got off then fence waa kuu soo sanifiyah.

Hey Lily smile.gif And yes I do it all the time, my boss calls at 11pm sometimes.

CL, waa caalaf, what can I say dee

-Lily-   

No, I was all cheery and 'helloooow' (I was at a heightened state in my daydream) instead of the solem ‘Hello, Heblayo speaking’. The guy at the other end, American accent was quiet taken aback, he was like is this the … office?

Edit: didnt see you there Ibti, hello. 11pm?

NGONGE   

Lily,

Did you miss the bit about the ringing in her ears and how she spent all night talking on the phone? Carabto waxay tidhaada: Fi Shay! Gaalado na: Fishy. :D

Cara.   

What's really fishy is the thermostat in the office. It SAYS 72 degrees Fahrenheit, but it FEELS like 55 degrees. My nose and ears feel cold to the touch!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Ahem, hello trollers.

Ibtisam   

Lol hopefully Cara has not frozen in her chair :eek:

I fell, right down to one knee and two hands at the train station. :( ****** women stepped out in front of me and I tired to side step her.

Oh salam all

Ibtisam   

Lily I think we are the only ones to have made into work today. NGonge and CL, Val and serenity, Chucaback iyo Resistance, oh Nuune, Malika looked out of their window and decided to stay at home :D