Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

nuune   

Is V-DAY around the corner, when is that :D

Ibti, naah, we were talkin about havin nice cup of tea in one of Hargeisa's restaurants, Jb knows the restaurant where I used to sit in late evenin to have biyuutifull cupa tea, it was romantic :D

Don’t say that. Am nothing but nice and kind etc…. smile.gif

No its not- come on Ibti, I think its high time you make an honest man out of the old mans brother.

Nuune- am having a mental image of you and Jacl setting under a tree, having good old fashion romantic moment. **shakes her head*

:D

NGONGE   

nuune,

Why was it romantic? Ma niicaw odgoon leh ba ag mari jirtay? :D

Ibti,

If you want a proper diagnosis you have to tell the full truth. When did you hang up your phone last night and how long were you talking? ;)

Ibtisam   

^^^Aaah, it could be the phone, I was sleeping talking for 1hr I think, can't remember what I said. redface.gif

CL: LOOOL yaa Allah the image is not looking good :eek:

CL why are you still asking me about the dude, guy has been married for 4months now to one of the sisters in SOL. Leave her husband out of this.

Ibtisam   

^^^Its okay, me and my Bangladeshi kusband are trying to work things out. I need a guide in Bangladesh you see, better the devil I know right.

NGONGE   

Merri laddo, this one is too argumentative. I tried to tame her for him but it did not work. Would you marry your brother to a woman that argues on EVERY point? She'll send him to his grave young I tells ya. That's if she does not think he's fat and starts starving him first. :D

nuune   

CL LOOOOOL wax waalan,

Ngonge, lool@neecaaw udgoon, u know or maybe u experienced it before in there, in biibitooyinka back home used to be full of people in late evenings, people havin casariyo shaah with the BBC on qorraxdu dhaceyso hortaadu ay marayaan gabdho wada xiiran yacni bislaadey OO ISKU DHUSHUQEY, sippin the tea listenin to the bbc and havin glance at the girls walkin by infront of u plus qorraxdoo sii gaduudan hablo wada gaduudan oo guntiino xiran gowsaha kala hayo ood gaad gaatan ku bilowdo adoo shaaha gacanta ku heesto dhanka kalena garbasaarteeda iyo garabkeedu is ogolyihiin ay ku ogolaato ood gees iskula baxdaan :D

iga daa only JB would understand it :D

NGONGE   

^^ Exactly the picture I got when you said 'romantic'. :D

Warya JB, wan so socda and when I come I want to go THERE. :D:D

NGONGE   

^^ I knew he forgot something from that description. The minute I saw your reply I instantly remembered it though! Warya, nuune, don't forget the flies hovering around your face as you lazily wave them away. :D

nuune   

Ngonge loool, dat indeed completes the image :D

Ibti, this is just another version of romance, not many peolpe aware of it.

Buuxo   

hehe.Romanticgaas waalaguu yaqaan,going for run & grabbing cup of qaxwe or chai latte on your way and resting by the river and ku nuursaneysid the shaar-less runners.