Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

:D well good luck with it ibti

it is not an easy task .. we have been blessed with an abundance of hard-hardheadedness, a bit too much pride , and the ability to never back down even if we are wrong.

A warning:

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one. -Friedrich Nietzsche

Cara.   

Geeljire is right Ibti. We don't want our cranky but lovable Ibti to become an insufferable bore :D

About the icebox I'm expected to do work in, I went whining to a few other people about how cold our office is, and I was let in on a little secret: if you take an ice pack and tape it to the thermostat, it thinks it's really cold and cranks up the heat! I feel like I just discovered something amazing, some glitch in the cosmos that opened up a whole new world for me. I feel like breaking out in a Disney song.

Cara.   

^LOL. You have no idea how many times a day we whip off the labcoats and the goggles and break out into a Broadway number :D

STOIC   

I can't wait for this movie Premiering tomorrow Saturday, Feb. 7 at 8/7c...One of my favorite guy.I have read his book twice back when I was in undergrad...

Gifted Hands

Ibtisam   

Has any been looking outside wondering how they are going to get home, the wind is slaming my window about, not to mention the rain :eek:

Bet all the trains are going to be delayed due to flooding :mad:

NGONGE   

جس الطبيب خافقي

وقال لي هل هنا الالم

قلت له نعم

فشق بالمشرط جيب معطفي

واخرج القلم

هز الطبيب رأسه ومال وابتسم

وقال لي ليس سوي قلم

فقلت لا يا سيدي

هذا يد وفم

رصاصة ودم