Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

And DD walks right into my story. :D:D

Here it goes (kids close your eyes, A&T open yours):

Well, the (true) story goes like this:

Three fish guys went on their first ever holiday to Dubai. Now these guys, being fish and only hearing about Arab traditions from other people and news sources thought that Dubai was a very strict place where no funny business ever took place.

For the first few days, they spent their time visiting malls, shopping, swimming and smoking shiisha. They were behaving themselves and did not put a foot wrong.

However, one day, as they were sat outside a shiisha place that outlooks a main road, one of them spotted a massage parlour on the opposite side of the road. He pointed it out to the others and suggested that they should all go and have a massage. The other two told him that this was Dubai and that such things are probably illegal (they were imagining some Swedish massages with some six foot blonde models). He finally convinced them that if such a thing was illegal then such a shop could not have possibly opened in such a main road.

The three friends walked into the place (whilst expecting to be given massages by some huge Moroccans fellows) only to be confronted by a collection of tiny Chinese ladies. Each of them was led into a cubicle and had a lady masseur attend to him.

After ten minutes of a very satisfying massage, the Chinese lady turns to her Somali client and asks if he requires any more services. He does not understand her (being in Dubai and not expecting such an offer). She repeats the offer with hints and winks. He finally gets the message and declines her offer by claiming that he is married. The Chinese lady tries to seduce him by telling him how good she is and what a great time he will have but the man was adamant that he does not need her services, he was only after a massage. She finally relents and promises him the best massage he ever dreamt of. She gets on the table and stands on his back. As she starts pressing her feet into different parts of his body, she also starts making various pleasurable sounds. The poor man lying on his back pays her no attention at first but when her moaning and groaning starts getting louder he wonders why is she making all that noise when it is he who is being trampled on here!

After a few more seconds of such moans and groans, our hero clicks and understands what her game is. He starts shouting through the cubicle to his friends:

Somali man: War waa beentiid. Wallahi waxba man sameen.

Chinese woman (trying to drown his voice): Aaaah! OOOOoooh! Eeeeeeh!

Somali man: I swear on my great grandmother’s great uncle’s head I am not doing anything.

Second Somali (shouting across from his side): War eleen libaax bad aheed.

Third Somali: War ka daa wad dishay.

First Somali: Don’t believe her. She’s trying to trick you into thinking I am doing something and encouraging you to do the same. Waa beeeeeeeeeentiiiiiiid!

Second Somali: War ka daaa. Dhimatay!!

Third Somali: Balo! Woxo ma madaafic bu sita?

First Somali: Wallahi eyo billahi eyo I swear to god I am not doing anything. I am sleeping on my stomach, blud.

Second Somali: Concentrate on the job in hand, mate.

Third Somali: You want him to concentrate more than this? Miyanaad qaylada naagta ka dhacaysa maqlin? Hahahaha!

First Somali: War wa beeeeentiiid. Get off. Get off you dirty woman.

He pushes her off and runs out of the cubicle half naked and breathing heavily. He shouts to the others to come out. They dress and come out. They make the payment for the massages and leave the place. All along, the first guy is still swearing and trying to convince the two that it was all a setup and that he did not do anything.

NGONGE   

Sheikh and queue? I shudder to think what that's all about.

Ki saa hee, merri laddo? hum bil kul tamaam hee. Tum?