Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Faheema.   

Serenity, I agree this country is crippled by a bit snow but it's not the first time and it's time the government had contingency plans in place to deal with a situations.

Ibtisam   

HAHAH @ Ngonge.

I just came back in. I saw lots of kids playing and building snow man, I never built one... but is it sad too build one on my own??? redface.gif

-II- I did not go in, when I rang to say I aint coming in, they said, don't worry no one else is here apart from those who drove in. :D I can imagine the patients getting take away.

Baluug   

I was watching the BBc talking about the snow in London, and I must say that's a quite a bit of snow *pfffft* Yeah, that's enough to cripple a nation innit *chuckle* The worst snowfall since 1991. Over here, that would be the worst snowfall since last month.

Ibtisam   

^^^^YEah yeah we get it Caadaan you guys cope better :rolleyes:

Serenity welcome back, did you pass and get certified?

Baluug   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

^^^^YEah yeah we get it Caadaan you guys cope better :rolleyes:

It's not that we can cope better, it's just that I'm xaasid icon_razz.gif It's not very often that England has snow and we don't, so I shall get my chuckles in at your expense while I can. :D It's OK, you can laugh at me when we get snow again. Do they even have snowplows over there? The BBC said it was gonna get worse.

Ibtisam   

WHy does everyone know more then me!! What do you mean it is going to get worse?? :mad:

I'm going outside to take pictures of snow and the newly built snow man!

Malika   

Bless the head,he has let us go home - school closed down at 12pm..I am comfortably at home drinking shaax[eat your heart out Ngonge].. icon_razz.gif:D:D

Baluug   

I don't know why I know more than you, maybe because I watched the news for once? icon_razz.gif They were saying that it's heading north and go through Scotland, but they're probably better prepared for it than you southerners :D At the same time as this is going on in England, Australia is having a heat wave. I'm sure they both would like to switch places right now.

go home early, people. Rush hour is going to be a female dog. Snow will get worse around then too. The last time it was like this was 2003. I nearly froze to death unable to get home. Brrr.

Ibtisam   

-II- I work in a private one, the NHS would let them starve sandwich baad sheegi lol.

Cadaan give me heat wave any day plz

NGONGE   

Why do poeple call Tea 'Shaaax' instead of just Shaah? Is it a regional thing? icon_razz.gif

Anyway, lets do anther roll call. How many of the UK Solers are at work RIGHT NOW? :D

chubacka   

^ u should say how many SOL will get any work done today, even if you made it in, u'll prob spend the whole day starring out the window an planning how to get away asap! icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

^^ I have actually done quite a bit of work today. Doing some as I type too. icon_razz.gif

(Sounds like you didn't make it in today, you slacker). icon_razz.gif

-Lily-   

I'm still here although I'll probably head out round 3 if not earlier.

I feel too lazy to work *yawn yawn*

p.s. I've never heard of Shaax, it's shaah.