Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

^^ Is Buuxo the Cabdiyo Cabdi? Taa i ga daaa! smile.gif

By the way, the snow is starting to melt already. I don't think you'll need to wait until tomorrow. :D

Buuxo   

:D:D @Ngonge.Wax kale sheeg.

Malika ,abaaa Cabdiyo ,was some1 else I gave the nick to some1.While i was on my malab-dayax :D

Nuune,salamat.It's snowing all over miiyaa? I remember first time i saw snow,i greeted us at the airport from Africa.I recall saying to my mum the next day,when i saw how it was litter across the roads..hooyo isn't it a shame that people in africa have to buy ice,when we can get it from road.*sigh*

Ibtisam   

Salam people.

I'm snowed in. I skied to the train station only to find out half the trains are not working.

So here I am, whats happening.

Ibtisam   

^^Tell me you did not get a taxi to work you goody goody :D

How did all go on the weekend? Are you tired from all?

I'm good, what could I do with a day at home. Some old lady came over, chatting away in the sitting room. I'm wondering if I should share my cake and tea but I can't be bothered. Maybe I should stop being evil. redface.gif

-Lily-   

LoooL@goody goody, I walked to the station, waited 10 mins and a train came. I didn’t have to try hard.

Actually I had a lot of fun dancing and playing DJ. It was quiet fun! Not tired, just lack of sleep.

Share the tea and cookies you greedy girl, I'm shocked icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

I spoke too soon, Lily. But the snow on the bars of my balcony was melting.

Ibti,

This islaan that came to your place at this hour and in such conditions must have come for something really important. Go find out, silly. :D

Malika   

^You think of what I am thinking,if so ..Ibti haa uu bixiin islantuu she came to check you out..Lol. :D

Abwaan,am still at work..Hoping they decide to send us home by lunch time..

nuune   

Is everyone melting snow here see camal waraada :D

Buuxo looooool@buying ice, ala maxaad tukaamada islii baraf ka soo iibisey

Ibtisam   

Malika: I asked if she wants tea, she goes I'm scared of pissing :confused: So I gave her tea anyway. Then I took her cake and she said "Wiix uukun leeh maa cuuno" Is there egg free cakes?

LOL @ Lily. How you going to get back home?

Ngonge did you make it in? I was thinking you would not pass up the chance of having an excuse. :D LOL

Malika I would've thought you would be home too, I mean it always snows more outside London.

It is snowing like mad outside and I've just been told I have to take lunch to someone in hospital. So much for a nice day in.

It is going to be worse tomorrow when the snow gets hard and watery

Malika   

^Your playing outside? :mad: :D , enjoy yourself dear. How deep is the snow where you are? Its melting where I am.. :mad:

Yes I am, 3 snowmen so far and its stunning out there.

It’s quite deep and still snowing. Mpendwa -what are you doing inside? Go home and play with the little brat.

p.s how old is too old for a snow fight?