Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

CL,

It's true. This is London and stranger things have happend.

I once had a tramp asking me to 'lend' him a pound. When I told him I had no money on me, he then asked if I were single (I was at the time). When I said yes, he asked me for a date (a gay tramp! Imagine that). Heh.

On a second occassion, a mad man, at a crowded bus stop, kissed me on the cheek! I pushed him away and he twirled around a couple of times then kissed the guy standing next to me. He pushed him away, he twirled around and then groped the woman standing next to the guy. He was going to go through the whole line if it were not for some old Jamaican woman chasing him with her handbag.

Err.. all these stories sound a bit homo! Let me tell you the one about the mad woman who thought I was cheating on her and got my Somali friend to actually believe I was having an affair with her...........

On a second occassion, a mad man, at a crowded bus stop, kissed me on the cheek! I pushed him away and he twirled around a couple of times then kissed the guy standing next to me. He pushed him away, he twirled around and then groped the woman standing next to the guy. He was going to go through the whole line if it were not for some old Jamaican woman chasing him with her handbag.

:D:D:D

Bal noo sheeg ta kelena ,,,

Ibtisam   

A man kissed you and you did nothing, thinking it was normal!! :eek: Bloody Arab :D LOL

CL, I've done it too many times to remember, I always leave mine on trains and buses and only remember when I get outside and see the rain. People I share with always joke; but your okay, because at least you got your head covered so your hair won't get wet. :D

NGONGE   

^^ WAr naag waalan bay aheed. I was walking with this friend of mine when she appeared out of nowhere and started calling me names. She went to my friend and told him that she was my girlfriend and that I have not been to see her for weeks. She cried and complained and kept on hitting me. :D

Saaxiibkay Somali waalan bu aha. He took her side and kept telling me off too. No matter how much I tried to tell him that I don't know this women he just refused to listen. Luckily though, a few weeks later, we were walking past her house and saw that she stuck the TV out of her window with the screen facing the street and was sitting on her sofa (inside) watching the back of the TV.

(That's when he believed she was a mad woman). :D

Faheema.   

We have a feeder in my new office, I have been eating nothing but cakes, biscuits and chocolates...nevermind the endless teas and coffees I've had :D

^ That sounds very nourishing. I could do with a colleague like that.

CL - A good-looking bloke sharing your umbrella sounds like a positive experience to me. I usually only experience the odd and the scary. I think perhaps only NG meets stranger folk than I do (lol @ watching the back of the TV!).

Guess who has a four-day weekend coming up? Can't wait to leave the office!

Faheema, congratulations on the new job - I'm glad you're settling in. Has your commute increased then?

Che, what's up? About the essay, depends on the topic and the monetary reward involved.

-Lily-   

CL, that doesnt sound so out of this world. Just that ppl are so mean and grumpy in London that normal human behaviour like sharing an umbrella comes acorss as strange to some...Now the putting his arm around you bit and no objection, well well , that may not be normal.

CL only thing strange about it is walking along in silence, normally people chat about how bad the whether is. I've done that before (ducked in with someone who was heading same way, but I make conversation)

Looooooool, kix, kix, loooooooooooooool :D:D:D My god that made my day. How do you do that, Ibti? You're gutsy.

Got my ticket to see The Killers wohuuuuuuu..... Am so excited. :D

Breaking my back just to know your name

Seventeen tracks and I've had it with this game

I'm breaking my back just to know your name

But heaven ain't close in a place like this

Anything goes but don't blink you might miss

Cause heaven ain't close in a place like this

I said heaven ain't close in a place like this

Bring it back down, bring it back down tonight

Never thought I'd let a rumour ruin my moonlight

Well somebody told me

You had a boyfriend