Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

I think that would be you and Lily, NG. Poor sods!

It's falling really heavily over here. Even the kids who were playing out are now indoors.

Cadaan, I would definitely take snow over the Aussie heatwave. At least you can layer up with the cold.

Faheema.   

LoL@Ibti, you're probably right...masaakiin.

NGONGE, I did get to work this morning but left at 12 only to be told I have conference call at 2pm :mad: So right now it would be a good time to bij slap the !diot who invented conference calling :mad:

Baluug   

Well, I guess you guys can at least enjoy your Monday off, always look on the briiiiiiight siiiiiiide of life!

Val, I'd rather have neither a blanket of snow nor a heatwave icon_razz.gif , but for February, the weather is great out here right now at 0 degrees.

Ibtisam   

-II- ask for the number and dail from your house :D (unless is a video call, then you ae stuck) :D

It is snowing really badly now. :(

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

Serenity welcome back, did you pass and get certified?

Thanks Ibti.. and no I didnt. I only did it once and thought it was a bit of hard work for a holiday, especially since the oxygen cylinder weighs as much as I do. So maybe some other time...

Abtigiis   

Welcome back Serenity. What is this certificate? Why did they say you were back home on the ololaha doorashooyinka with Silaanyo? Been'bay noo sheegeen. I will not accept PM's from some landers again.

NGONGE   

^^ A&T

I've noticed that you never pull Serenity or Val's pigtails, saaxib. Why not these two when you've tried it on all the rest? Did someone tell you they have zits or something? (true in the case of Serenity but Val's is Eczema). :D

starving:(

p.s Transport for London Notice- MOST LONDON BUSES ROUTES HAVE BEEN WITHDRAWN FROM SERVICE DUE TO ADVERSE WEATHER AND DANGEROUS ROAD CONDITIONS. LIMITED SERVICES HAVE NOW RESUMED ON CERTAIN ROUTES.

Tube stations Close message

Tube lines

Bakerloo Part suspended

Suspended between Queens Park and Harrow and Wealdstone with severe delays on the rest of the line due to adverse weather conditions.

Suspended between Queens Park and Harrow and Wealdstone with severe delays on the rest of the line due to adverse weather conditions.

See how we are transforming the Tube

Central Part suspended

Suspended between Hainault and Woodford due to adverse weather conditions. Severe delays are occurring on the rest of the line.

Suspended between Hainault and Woodford due to adverse weather conditions. Severe delays are occurring on the rest of the line.

Circle Suspended

Suspended due to adverse weather conditions.

District Part suspended

Suspended between Earl's Court and Edgware Road / Kensington Olympia with severe delays on the rest of the line due to adverse weather conditions.

Suspended between Earl's Court and Edgware Road / Kensington Olympia with severe delays on the rest of the line due to adverse weather conditions.

H'smith & City Part suspended

Suspended between Liverpool Street and Barking. Severe delays are occurring on the rest of the line.

Suspended between Liverpool Street and Barking. Severe delays are occurring on the rest of the line.

Jubilee Part suspended

Suspended between Stanmore and Waterloo due to adverse weather conditions. Severe delays are occurring on the rest of the line.

Suspended between Stanmore and Waterloo due to adverse weather conditions. Severe delays are occurring on the rest of the line.

Metropolitan Part suspended

Suspended between Baker Street and Aldgate due to adverse weather conditions. Severe delays are occurring on the rest of the line.

Suspended between Baker Street and Aldgate due to adverse weather conditions. Severe delays are occurring on the rest of the line.

Northern Minor delays

Minor delays are occurring due to adverse weather conditions.

Piccadilly Part suspended

Suspended between Acton Town and Rayners Lane/Uxbridge due to adverse weather conditions. Severe delays are occurring on the rest of the line.

Suspended between Acton Town and Rayners Lane/Uxbridge due to adverse weather conditions. Severe delays are occurring on the rest of the line.

Victoria Good service Waterloo & City Good service

Thanks A&T. The certificate in question is called a PADI license. Its a diving license. I wanted to get one, but I realized that its pretty scary and not something I would do at my own will at anytime. So I only did it once with an instructor to see the wonderful underwater world at Ras Mohammed, Egypt - it was truly awesome when I wasnt concetrating on breathing through my mouth :D .

Actually, it was a bit like being in Finding Nemo

I'm wondering if I should share my cake and tea but I can't be bothered.

Ibti, do you eat cake and tea everyday? I can't have more than one slice once a month without conjuring up the face of my former personal trainer equating sugar with cocaine :mad:

So it never snows bad in london? And here I was comforting myself with the assumption that everyone is on the same boat with me :( . Where I'm from, we celebrate snow storms because storms are better than icy rains and below 50's windchills :mad:

Abtigiis   

Ngonge

Serenity saaxiib ayaan nahay. Mutual respect (I know from my end, and I speculate on her side it is the same). Waa mature and confident. :D:D

Laakin Val iyo Sheh waa above my authority. I mean in terms of age. Salaan unbaa naga dhaxaysa. I have heared from the BBC of SOL that they are not like what they appear here in Sol, but that is not what interests a man in the jungle like me. I judge them by their keyboard. Islaamahaas ha igu soo sheegin.