Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

STOIC   

Serenity, I saw that clip before.Very powerful indeed.....on a side note reminds the new Madagascar:escape to Africa where Gloria asks "where are we?" Melman replies San Diego "This time I'm forty percent sure".Then Marty replies I think Its Africa our ancestral Crib! Indeed Africa is their crib :D

NGONGE   

^^ Morning, CL. The golden cage is so great I always try to get others to join the club too.

Do you have any plans to do so in the near future, darling? (no, I'm not proposing..not just yet). :D

edit:

Ooops. Xaaji nuune, ega raali aho saaxib. I would have said morning to you too lakin qorxda isha ega gashay and I couldn't see anything but her. :D

Morning old man

Yes, misery always needs company.

Why on earth do I want to join the miserable club anytime soon? Marriage is a glorified term for prison, now why go voluntarily? Am gona kick and scream and prolong it as much as possible.

p.s anyway am still waiting for you to make an honest woman out of me. smile.gif

NGONGE   

^^ I expect Malika to come any minute now and give you some sijui gibberish about me corrupting people rather than making an honest.... :D

(Don't believe her).

ps

I have a strong feeling you're very timid in real life and spend most of your time scrutinising the shine on your shoes. Kick and scream indeed ;)