Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Cara.   

Hello trollers.

I just found out the third movie in the The Transporter series is out this weekend. I need something to help me recover from last weekend's gag-inducing Twilight :mad:

Cara.   

^Please don't let it Che. I went to the theater just wanting to see SOMETHING because I had free movie tickets. When we showed up, the only thing that was going to be playing in the next half hour was Twilight. My friend called her roommate and asked her if it was good. The roommate said it was okay, but that the actors were eye candy redface.gif

I had never heard of it before, and I never saw the trailer, Isis.

There were a couple of chubby teenage girls sitting in front of us who gave us dirty looks when we burst out laughing at the wrong parts though.

^ Hello J, have a good weekend?

Jeez, I'm exhausted but lightheaded with relief! Pulled off a big event today that I've been working on for the last three months, and without too many hitches. Alhamdulilah. I'm gonna be comatose the next two days, I'A.

Cara, Transporter 3 huh? Lucky you! I've got 1&2 at home and I can't wait to see the new one. Love Statham! Even his crap films are very watchable (Chaos, Crank etc etc).

There's nothing good on at this end - other than maybe Body of Lies, but I can't stand Russell Crowe.

Ariadne   

i keep getting into fights with dumb white kids at art school... and they all have to do with lack of analysis... one ***** looked at me and was like "are you african?"

at which point i told him the notion of "africa" and "african" is racist and colonialist....and it got worse.... i hate italian men!

the other idot was doing an designe project wehre he aporiated mud cloth and was using it to amalgamate with other fabrics of "ethnic" orgins to celebrate "multi-culturalism"

i hate art school sometimes

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Ariadne:

how special do you need to be to be a troll in a troll corner?

Dude you need to stop asking: And just bring many pepsi & breasts.

Most trolls lead boring predictable talks so trolls're attracted to exciting and unpredictable new bad trolls that brings pepsi and breasts in the troll corner.

You need to be a bad troll who is always a challenge.

Predictable-No excitement - No challenge-You need to prefer being a bad troll- that is at least from what I've seen here( and don't get me wrong ;);) ).

HTH.

Ariadne   

Originally posted by Farancab:

Dude you need to stop asking: And just bring many pepsi & breasts.

Most trolls lead boring predictable talks so trolls're attracted to exciting and unpredictable new bad trolls that brings pepsi and breasts in the troll corner.

You need to be a bad troll who is always a challenge.

Predictable-No excitement - No challenge-You need to prefer being a bad troll- that is at least from what I've seen here( and don't get me wrong
;);)
).

HTH

and an unpredictable bad troll brings pepsi and breasts?

lol

chicken breasts?

sorry but that sounds kinda...um....sorry but what is you smokin?

and even if i was to "bring pepsi and breasts"

how would i troll that way example troll post

-----------------------------------------------

so today I pepsied to work and was like imbreasted with the new renovations decor...man it was pepsized ill to say the least

-------------------------------------------------

lol

STOIC   

Ariadne,

For a starter to be a troll you need to learn how to quote.Dude click on the quote button below and place your copied text in between.I'm just trying to help you here so that when the rest of the trolls shows up on monday they can welcome you with PEPSI drink.

EDIT: Oops pardon me.I didn't even realized the quote and your post were two different things....I'm sorry!

Kamaavi   

*Drinks all the pepsi in one sip*

Haha, sucker.

Ariadne, anything about boobies, pepsi,or bondage and slavery will get you straight in.

Good morning Sheikha Jacaylka ! :D

looooool ,,, Morning darawalka ,, :D

I'm really pissed off today that our lecturer is leaving without completing his course. Damn, the bastarto vola di cano shouldn't dring that stuff ,,,,