Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^Your Asian side coming out CL-Ji icon_razz.gif

I just got to work, finished having breakfast, then going to pray, then I will see what has to be done. I got soaked. I can't wait to move away from this cold, rainy place. :mad:

I never felt so tired as I did last night, I went to sleep at 10pm!!! I slept through till 6.45am. Then I was tired and it was raining really badly, so I though I'd stay in bed till 8.30, when I woke up again it was 10.00am :eek: And I'm tired still. redface.gif I don't think I've slept this much in a long time.

The more you sleep, the more tired/lazy you get in my books.

Yes Ibti-ji my Punjabi side is kicking in. its raining?

I think the weather is just right for my earmuffs and leg warmers to make an appearance.

Nuune- is busy in the women's section

Ms DD   

Dhaaf awliyada, yuuna idinka dul hadline

hey ibti

Hurdo raaxo ayey dhashaa..at least in my case. Strange that you feel tired after resting so well

Baluug   

Good morning peoples. So it's getting cold in England miyaa? Good, at least I'm not the only one freezing my **** off. People look at me strange at work because I go outside with no jacket on, while they're bundled up in winter jackets, boots, and scarf just to go out for a smoke. I just pull on my arm hairs and tell them I have a natural fur coat :D But seriously, work is really slowing down and I've got a 4-day weekend, I'm thinking of getting a second job.

nuune   

Howze veryone this afternoon, and Friday is going quick, isn't the whole year!, weather seems to be improving, not in terms of freezin though, waa qabowgii aduunka.

Norf, usually we have early Friday Prayer here in Dublin, I guess you not workin today

Ms DD lool, usheeg yaakhey smile.gif

NGONGE   

Ibti,

At least you didn't wake up feeling nice and fresh then left the house and, as you started walking, you noticed that you were feeling even lighter than usual only to realise that you didn't put your jacket or coat on.

Meri laddo, you're as timid as a dead mouse. Don't deny it now. ;)

Pokea chako kibongo....shonga nakutumia..aaah

Hata ukinilaumu, wako nishamchukua.aaa.

Penzi ulimdhulumu visa ukamufanyia..aaaah

chachandu vitamu tamu mbona ukumumpatia...aaaa

Bwana akapata wazimu, kashidwa kuvumilia

kwangu aka tia timu, timba nikampatia..aaa

Nikampa vitu hadi muggguuu

Kwango hajagioneaaaaaaa

Amri aka salimuuuu

Magoti kunipigia

Utajiju wee utajijui…

p.s Old man i deny nothing, its waste of my time nooh icon_razz.gif

Malika   

^Hellooooooooooooooooooooo! :D

Mpe mpe zake, huyo.

God,they have made work today,arg. I hate bidding for funds,its like being a beggar.

Originally posted by Cadaan:

Good morning peoples. So it's getting cold in England miyaa? Good, at least I'm not the only one freezing my **** off.

England is a pathetic country as a whole. You're better of expriencing the Canadian Cold. You're at Alberta..When was the last time you been to British Columbia?