Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika looooool @mirqaan,

I can understand where you are coming from, but I will observe few days before replying to what I consider an offensive coment against the opposite gender...

:confused:

Malika   

Cara,I feel so out of place here on a Sunday..lol,I have got plenty of work to do,as usual instead of doing what I am supposed to do, SOL baan soo gala.

Its my stress buster!

Khalid,there was nothing offensive with my assumption,insinuation.. smile.gif ,Welcome aboard!

Malika waa iska OK, I don't want to be the cause of your stress level going over the roof.

Thanks for WLC message, I am trying to find my way around the SOL universe, the place is pretty damn big.

Malika   

The word jimicsi,sounds really silly,the image of an old somali man trying to strech comes to mind..Lol

Morning people.

and

I need your prayers folks..ii soo duceyaa.[No need to know why,just pray for Malika] smile.gif

nuune   

Malika, boqol wardi, tabaaraka iyo qulwalayaasha ayan kuu soo akhriyey, faataxa.

Jimicsi is good in the mornin, you won't feel cold at all, or tired, not alot of jimicsi but few running around, or ups and downs etc, I do gymnatics here before sittin my desk.