Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Cara.   

LOL. Well done Adam.

Hello trollers. Xaad haaysaan? I'm assuming the first SOL shift is winding to a close. Where my North American peeps at?

Cara.   

At ease GJ.

Must go to a boring seminar now, I wish one could troll those things too.

But free pizza doesn't hurt...

STOIC   

The free lunch is all I hunt for during lunch hour.The vendors who come by our school usually waiguuxasareen aniigu.I eat my pizza and take the back seat so that whenever they start putting that slide up there I'm out of the door.

PS: Though one time the Army recruiters got me and made listen to their seminar about how wonderful a career in the army will foot your zeros behind your loan slip

STOIC   

^I'm too coward to join the Army. No one in my family ever served in military except ofcourse I hear from our family historian (my mom) that our grandfathers were in the British Army during Somaliland colonial period.

PS Maybe if I was to join then perhaps I'll have been eyes and ears of the camps sending information about when some Alqaida was about to send some bomb....

STOIC   

Gel,

School sucks men plus I don't get to see any Somalis in my new city! I come hear to release my stress. So far things are getting better than at the begining.This is why you see me trolling here compared to the first month... :D

Hi Stoic, good to see you posting.

Gee, that's a lovely shade of lipstick @ NG. Where is it from again?

I miss trolling with the UK crew - never get the chance these day. I'm lucky if I even get five minutes to eat. *Sigh*

Have a good week all, I'A. :cool: