Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Aaliyyah   

looool well diracs are my pjs, so it doesnt matter whether they get dirty or not. I am not talking about good quality diracs that are meant 4 parties..just normal home stay diracs hehehe...

I was so right eh, you just want to put them in the pan.... icon_razz.gif

salaam

Pucca   

oh you want me to come in my pjs? i can do that...but since you didnt exactly invite me i guess i'll have to make due with my bagel and cream cheese.

Alla inantu xasidsanaa...one must help to eat her food.

hello trollers

I am always amazed at the artwork on the inside of the mens bathroom stall at the uni.

aside from the various ads and tel numbers for 'working girls' and the lifelike drawings of the female form ... there are some damn funny sketches on some ... had me laughing :D

and this is in the faculty of engineering ... imagine what it must be like in the arts building.

Ms DD   

Loo is only for one purpose..why do something else GJ? I dont even look sideways lol

Aaliyah

I always put on baati for making laxoox and the like. Why dirac? maantoo dhan dhinacyada qabso waa imtixaan.

Aaliyyah   

lol Ms DD I don't have problems with diracs sis, I use to. But now I got the hang of them..tafta gashta uun..

Pucca lol you will live on bagel dee ilaa ad gacmahaga barasid sida loo isticmaalo :D

Malika   

^Lol..indeed,you probably hotter girl!

Do you know a good, I mean a good hair treatment for breakage,lifeless hair? I am contemplating to chop my hair,but that would be tragic. So I need to save it from the scissors..Help!

Ms DD   

Wrong person to ask me darling. I chop all off when I am fed up with it. That is like 4 times a year.

But i heard if you mix eggs, avocado, olive oil and marinate the hair every once a month, you might see a difference.

Ruth is hot according to simon..sultry se siren i think she was called.. and I know I look nothing like her..but cheers girl

How was the wedding?

Pucca   

aaliyah,i do use my gacmo...i make microwave tea, the best salad sandwich...and ofcourse the best best cream cheese bagel.

Malika   

Ms DD,its the eyes girl.

Simon and Dermot they both fancy her..Lol

The weddings were fun,plenty of dancing,singing and eating.

Have you been to Milan before?

salaan sare ladies smile.gif

how are you malika ? ... troll sectionkaa ku tabay.

lol @ ms DD ... there are alot of useful things in there . you should look around more often .. although i doubt the ladies ones are as interesting ... apparently the best deals on second hand books are to be found there .. and other black market items.

Malika   

Khalid,they are probably sleeping off their mirqaan from last night.

Geeljire, am good brother.I am here usually weekdays mornings,when am supposed to be working dee..Lol