Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ms DD   

heheheh CL..does this poor duq know about your shenanigans? Ciil buu la baqtin gaareybe or maybe it is understanding you both have.

NGONGE   

Got home to find the wife and kids all suffering from really bad flu. Pumped them full of drowsy cough medicine and now I'm sitting here all alone with nothing to do. What's worse, I know I'll catch the bug when they all recover and I'll still be lying in bed all alone with nothing to do as they run and laugh and talk on the phone. Grrrrrrrr. I want to be ill NOW.

Ms DD   

You have 2 choices:

Take prevetative cure and stay AWAY from them..like find another place to stay

or

Get 'up close and personal' NOW with the family and catch the virus..that way you all suffer at the same time and get better together..aaah that is love.

NGONGE   

I wish it worked that way. It'll probably take a day or two for me to catch it (even if I tried). As for staying away, what do you think I'm doing here at this time? :D

Ms DD   

Arent u at home? but only in different room? That is not staying away. It travels you know.

But I fight flu with maraq cad, packed with filfil (pepper), ginger, lemon, and all types of veg and meat. It goes away within a day.

NGONGE   

I am in the kitchen. They're all in bed. I have not shown any symptoms yet. Well, apart from mild hallucination but I think that is just the norm with me. :D

Here, you may be able to help me out here. Actually, never mind. I'll start a new thread for it.

I'm so not busy this morning - maxaa cusub people?

Does anyone have any ideas on how to have fun in London without spending? or spending as minimum as possible?