Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

Everyone is going to Dubai these days.

Sheh, here is a piece of advice, don't insult/mess with the airport staff - even if they accuse you of having a fake UK passport, when it clearly isn't.

My sister's friends got questioned and accused and they ended up calling an immigration officer an 'axmaq' and as a result ended up detained. Then an uncle bailed them out. When they were returning, they detained them at the airport again, and this time they said there was a court case against them and they couldnt leave the country. So they ended up waiting a whole month to get a court date and then got fined 3grand!!

Hm, not good. I won't mess with locals full stop. No sense of humour. Af Somaali baa lagu caaya. Just got be sure the word doesn't have its roots in Arabic. :D

Serenity, waad edeb darantahay ee afka iga jeedi.

Xiin, of course I'm interested in the outcome, mainly because I haven't completely given up on Tusbaxleh yet. I think his obsession with you is probably one of his more endearing traits.

NGONGE   

We're still bosom buddies. This is merely a difference of opinion. The worry is that once A&T notices that Val is on the other side he may abandon me and join Xiin. Ninko waa bila saaxiib. :D

:D:D @The worry is that once A&T notices that Val is on the other side he may abandon me and join Xiin. Ninko waa bila saaxiib!

NG, adiga gabay baan kuusoo wattaa. I know you gonna hit me with Mutanabi stuff. But this time, just like our articulate republican vp candidate said, gloves are off :D .

nuune   

Xiin, waan sugayaa alaabaha uu Ngonge kugu soo seyri doono, mutanabiga iyo mutawaatirkaba, ninku waa gabyaa iska jir :D

lol@ninku waa bilaa saaxiib,

-Lily-   

How many little white lies can you tell on a CV? I need amazing sounding jargon which covers up my lack of experience.

Urban   

whow, working at 6am!

I was told not to come back to my part time job cuz I overslept yesterday and missed work, and since last night i've been busy guiding my team to league glory in championship manager.

Ibtisam hang in there sis smile.gif

Northerner are you at work too?