Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Buuxo   

^LOL@A@T.

NG,lol...she was that energizer bunny yesterday ,I was hoping she would finish her story.

Buuxo   

Will heh heh do then Ngonge

A&T aniga inaa ka ashtikood weeyeba ...salanta iga maba qaadin.He only makes loud noises when his goes unnoticed by the atiriishooyin. :D

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Ceeb Caleeki ya Cabdiyo. Ninkaan ween bad doonaysa en aad ku aamusiisid 'lol' kaleya?
:D

Spot on! NG. Bravo. Bal day filinka la isu dhigayo. Even a five year old demands he gets at least a candy if he couldn't have a chocolate. :D

NGONGE   

^^ Dee way ruuntaydee. May been eska sheegto ama sheekada badasho. Lol khaliyaay meesha la timid. Waxano waa ceeb. :D

Cabdiyo, correct your mistake and o balan qaad saaxiibkay A&T. Do it now. :D

Buuxo   

Waa kuma...ninkaas ma Ngonge...whats the khuraafat you write,adding Dee does not make what you just wrote understandable.

Abtigiis   

No Ingrisi CL. Where were you all this morning? Cabdiyo, run sheeg! Gacantaa i dhaasha saan kuugu haadinayo whenever I see CC. Even from the days you were full (buuxo).

Abtigiis   

CC- it is not availability of caano that is really important, it is yaa la jooga caanaha, yaa loo hayaa, waa imisa, arma la isku saydhaa hadii la is waydiisto etc etc. All those questions are the real deal.

Buuxo   

A&T,Are we still talking about the same caano(day job) akhyaarka.

Also, I did ask about you last night? But you were not to be found and then i found Sheh,who also has panache for storytelling.