Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Originally posted by Cabdiyo Cabdi:

^LOL@A@T.

NG,lol...she was that energizer bunny yesterday ,I was hoping she would finish her story.

what story have I left unfinished? Don't remember leaving anything out for dramatic effect.

Managed to get someone off the project. Or fired. Got a message saying he's out. Didn't have the heart to say out of job or out of project. Milestone. :(

N.O.R.F   

^^what did you have to do with someone's ousting?

A full game of basketball after X years of non play is TOUGH!

^ I said I had enough of working with him as he's incapable and out of his element. My workload trebles with his involvement and he's always involved. Been asked before if I wanted him fired and I said no(didn't want that on my conscience). I wasn't the only one complaining but I'm seen as a 'voice of reason'(they keep using that expression), so it broke the camel's back today. I think he's been fired to be honest. He'll probably tell me about it tomorrow. Siht.

Bball sounds like fun. I am now active too- actively redoing my fcuking CV. LoL.

N.O.R.F   

^^How long does redoing a CV take? Just do as I do and be diplomatic with the truth :D

Bball against a bunch of americans and spaniards is a good start.

I change jobs often so it's a struggle to keep this thing to 2 pages and keep me from looking schizo. I haven't attempted redoing CV until tonight. Been researching the market in the last couple of weeks.

Speaking of being diplo with the truth- people who see my CV say I am underselling myself. I've learned this means I'm not lying enough.

^^With Vals support, i think i will overpower this Aw Tusbaxle guy. It's NG that worries me the most.

lool@Afro's 'ku wajaameeyaan'

I feel very strong today. I trust my belt. Iisoo sheeg haddaad labada indhood saarto!

^ Good luck, dear. I'm planning to go on a dirac/dahab sojourn in the UAE sometime in January, I'A.

Xiin, Aw Tusbaxleh waa la sitaa no doubt, but I'm not interested in adding to his woes. I'm watching this battle from the sidelines.

Everyone is going to Dubai these days.

Sheh, here is a piece of advice, don't insult/mess with the airport staff - even if they accuse you of having a fake UK passport, when it clearly isn't.

My sister's friends got questioned and accused and they ended up calling an immigration officer an 'axmaq' and as a result ended up detained. Then an uncle bailed them out. When they were returning, they detained them at the airport again, and this time they said there was a court case against them and they couldnt leave the country. So they ended up waiting a whole month to get a court date and then got fined 3grand!!

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

Xiin, Aw Tusbaxleh waa la sitaa no doubt, but I'm not interested in adding to his woes.

lol@not adding to his woes..

I still do think you have an stake in the outcome of this battle. To suggest that Val is only interested in this battle for its sheer gladiatorial value flies in the face of what Val has been all about .