Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

I think dishonesty is the hardest thing to fix. If someone has trouble telling the whole truth to his or her partner then wuu ku daayaya qofkaas because as the saying goes " Waano iyo abuur kee horeeysay." I once dated someone who was accustomed to cheating in his previous relationships. He swore up and down that he matured, those relationships werent right for him, he was too young,whatever! But when it came down to it, he had a hard time changing his ways.

Khayr   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^It's humilaiting that's for sure even for billion dollars.

The PGA will suffer tremendously.

Tiger Woods is a BUSINESS!

The networks are sweating, the sponsors are dropping as well as the skirts. :D

hodman   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

S*S baada ku daac.

I like snow- it brings the child in me out!

Girls how about a snow fight- where is Juxa, she gets the child in me. Faheema normal does too but she is having islaan problems at the moment.
:(

Ibti I am issuing you a standing invitation to Minnesota to come to the snow. Am so sick of it myself but maybe you happiness will rub off on me smile.gif

hodman   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

lol@hodman..I bet you didn't sleep last night.
:D

Ngonge I can't get it outa my head, since JB is a no show did u remember :(

Ok Norf pass the cake if you have some left smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

Ping just offered Elin Woods an endorsement contract pushing her own set of drivers. They are said to be named Elin Woods…”clubs you can beat Tiger with.”

News travels fast. The Chinese are already making a movie about Tiger Woods’ crash. They are calling it, “Scratching Swede, Lying Tiger,” or how about “Crouching Tiger, Hidden Hydrant”?

:D

Juxa   

morning all, recovering from office Xmas party xalay and starting late this morning, bless

haye dayuuski tiger ahaa miyaad ka hadleysaan wali!

weak people cheat, the brave walk out. CL i dont think my comment was overboard, in fact i have eedo kushubtay biyo kulul on adeer, he was so impressed by her courage he did not press charges and treated her like queen ever after

true story^^^^

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

I dont know why I'm biased but I can see how a guy can stray on a not-so-good-looking chick but a pretty, capable, successful woman?Being a woman, I cant see the reasoning.

C&H, I actually cant see your point here at all. Do you really think cheating depends on how good looking or lack of a woman is? Cheating is cowardice and lack of self-morals, its got nothing to do with the other person, at all.

Morning everyone. I’m still Merry today.

I disagree, weakness, lack of morals etc has nothing to do with it. But first we need to define what classifies as cheating?

p.s can a man who’s in the process of acquiring a second wife be deemed as cheater? Or can a man who marries another without his 1st wife Knowledge be considered to be cheating?

p.s.s Juxa bless; the eddo sounds life an old school woman….but she is now saddled with a disfigured man. Why didn’t she trade him in for a newer model?

Cynical, the fact that you need cheating to be defined for you is worrying, runtii.

There is no splitting hairs on the issue, if he cheats (in the VERY western sense of the word), its cheating. That would include acquiring a second woman or marrying her etc etc, done without the 1st wife's knowledge.

Faheema.   

^Oh you're Grateful smile.gif

Can a man who’s in the process of acquiring a second wife be deemed as cheater?

No, providing he told his wife he was in search of a 2nd.

Morning all.

I just can't do anything today ,,, i need this long weekend to fly to the sky.

Looks like a full schedule in the coming week ,,, K'naan's party, Book presentation tonight, meeting with K'naan privately, and so on ..... (the rest is secret yaah :D ) ,,,,,